NBA All Star Weekend 2015

Who will win this year's 3 point shootout?

• Marco Belinelli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• James Harden

• Kyrie Irving

• Kyle Korver

• Wesley Matthews

• J.J. Redick

• Klay Thompson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ya'll let that nincompoop rope ya'll into making the Hawks a topic of discussion out of nowhere everyday...

Stop taking the bait and let him keep talking to himself.
Don't know how a Rudy Gay contract discussion morphed into a 4 Hawks made the All-Star team discussion

That has what to do with what
Just sayin they have a really good record against western conference teams this year. Not saying they would have 4 all stars out west. But would have Boston with their 4 or the Pistons with their 4 have had 4 in the west in their respective years with 4 all stars.

Looking forward to seeing Kyrie & Durant shamelessly chuck for MVP in the last few minutes. Oh, and obviously seeing coach Bud sub in the 4 Hawks with Bron at the 3.

can we take a moment and talk about what a fantastic job Bud has done with the Hawks?
:rofl:

Last edited:
not a fan of what KD's doing.

why try to change your image of the likable & marketable superstar?

I barely remember All-Star games.. I know Irving won MVP last year but all the years before that I have no ******* idea 
laugh.gif

Marshawn Lynch really put the battery in everybody's back.

Na I think it's the fact that Oklahoma media is terrible and disrespectful of the greatness KD and Russ have brought to the city.

Also the fact that he has a piss poor coach, an a traded teammate who's been the best player in the league and his team is probably getting an 8th seed.

not a fan of what KD's doing.

why try to change your image of the likable & marketable superstar?
He's sticking up for his teammates and coach, I tend to appreciate that. Very likable to me at least and I don't see how this makes him less marketable. He still gonna keep all those sponsors 

I barely remember All-Star games.. I know Irving won MVP last year but all the years before that I have no ******* idea :lol:
I vividly remember the year before that, LeBron passing up the gamewinning shot when Kobe was guarding him. And it was a terrible cross court pass that resulted in a turnover.

To this day, I still can't believe he did that. It's the ******* all star game, fam. Take the damn shot.

Last edited:
Its not a big deal, all star is nothing special. congrats to all of em especially the hawks players. they deserve it with the best record in the league.
That's all I'm saying. Hate the fans all u want. Hate me all u want. It's about what the players are doing. Which has been great for the community by the way.

same thing i was thinking :lol:

imagine KD in NY :wow:

he might be preparing for the media here :D

I'm glad athletes are finally cutting down on that political correct **** with these garbage reporters who ask the same asinine questions and sell fake narratives for numbers sake.

I vividly remember the year before that, LeBron passing up the gamewinning shot when Kobe was guarding him. And it was a terrible cross court pass that resulted in a turnover.

To this day, I still can't believe he did that. It's the ******* all star game, fam. Take the damn shot.
You been harboring that 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom