NBA All Star Weekend 2015

Who will win this year's 3 point shootout?

• Marco Belinelli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• James Harden

• Kyrie Irving

• Kyle Korver

• Wesley Matthews

• J.J. Redick

• Klay Thompson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

http://deadspin.com/kevin-durant-to-media-you-guys-really-dont-know-****-1685955307

KD turning heel.
pimp.gif

same thing i was thinking
laugh.gif

imagine KD in NY
eek.gif

he might be preparing for the media here
happy.gif
body is ready for KD-Melo-Okafor 
smokin.gif

not gonna happen tho 
frown.gif

That article from deadspin about KD is funny as hell to me because I've vertbatim heard KD say **** much worse about the media :lol: :lol: he legit thinks they don't know **** :lol:

I agree with him...to an extent.

That article from deadspin about KD is funny as hell to me because I've vertbatim heard KD say **** much worse about the media :lol: :lol: he legit thinks they don't know **** :lol:

I agree with him...to an extent.
i agree with him wholeheartedly. for every good reporter theres about 5 aholes that are there to be *****.

Looking forward to seeing Kyrie & Durant shamelessly chuck for MVP in the last few minutes. Oh, and obviously seeing coach Bud sub in the 4 Hawks with Bron at the 3.
:rofl:
Been saying it. They said they got something planned too. The 4 Hawk players that is.

Last edited:
Is there an atlanta season thread somewhere? Surely a successful franchise such as the hawks have a rabid fanbase eager to discuss the state of the team

Is there an atlanta season thread somewhere? Surely a successful franchise such as the hawks have a rabid fanbase eager to discuss the state of the team

you know, being a "renowned expert in the community" now, I'm gonna go ahead and recognize that as a dig .... :D

Back
Top Bottom