NBA All Star Weekend 2015

Who will win this year's 3 point shootout?

• Marco Belinelli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• James Harden

• Kyrie Irving

• Kyle Korver

• Wesley Matthews

• J.J. Redick

• Klay Thompson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea i was just looking at it. Belive it's 45 mil over 3 years that he's into his 1st year of right now. Averaging out to 15 mil a year. That's more than alot of all star swing men are making. Rudy needs to become a better defensive player still. And he can.
It's 40 million for 3 years

missed everything last night. smh they didnt even replay it after

i thought they usually did right after?

It's a decent contract...especially with the cap going up after next season. Not that he's a max player anymore, but for what he does it's pretty reasonable, you got a lot of lesser dudes making that kinda coin.
And alot of better dudes makin less as well but that's just pro sports in general.

I've been a Gay critic since forever but getting paid 13 million a year is fair. Some of you aren't being realistic if you're criticizing that contract

Not to mention it's only for 3 years

Last edited:
And alot of better dudes makin less as well but that's just pro sports in general.
You have to take into account the years in the league and maximum salary that they can make, like was said he just came off a 20 mil deal. 12 mil for the production you're getting from him now is great value. 

Does EVERYTHING have to be related back to the Hawks, deer gawd. 

eyes.gif

we're supposed to be dead anyways after I wagered my life and everyone wagered yours on Kyle Korver last night 
sick.gif

Bledsoe, Ellis not in, ZBO.. sheesh, it's tough sledding out west

Again, love what the Hawks are doing though. It's all subjective to say if they would make the west team

Last edited:
Ya'll let that nincompoop rope ya'll into making the Hawks a topic of discussion out of nowhere everyday...

Stop taking the bait and let him keep talking to himself.

Back
Top Bottom