• Eric Bledsoe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeremy Evans

• Kenneth Faried

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some of you guys are delusional. Some of the names you guys are dropping the last three pages wouldn't do anything better than what we saw last night.

The dunk contest should just be scrapped altogether. There's nothing else that can be done that we haven't already seen.

IMO the completed dunks were pretty good, it's jut that they all needed too many tries. That's what killed it.

next year ASG is right beside Houston (New Orleans) LMFAO 

Wait so New Orleans got the Superbowl this year. Its already rumored that they are getting WrestleMania 30 next year AND they'll get the all star game too? That is crazy money for their city. :x

Last edited:
There's nothing else that can be done that we haven't already seen.
There are still quite a few that we have not seen yet, sir.

Under both legs 360?
360 behind the back reverse off a self oop?
360 between the legs off a self oop?
Reverse pump over someone standing up holding the ball?
360 between the legs over someone standing up holding the ball?
360 cradle off a self oop?
A self oop Windmill over someone standing up?
Under both legs over someone standing up holding the ball?
Behind the back over someone standing up?
Between the legs over someone off a self oop?
The MJ rock the cradle over someone standing up holding the ball?
1 handed cradle windmill over someone standing up holding the ball?
Come up on the side, fake tomahawk, bring it down then pump dunk on the other side off a self oop?

And many more, just peep the vid.

You do any two of those back to back without retries (or 1, 2 at the most) & the crowd will go crazy.

Last edited:

Under both legs 360?
Reverse 360 between the legs off a self oop?

You do any two of those back to back without retries (or 1, 2 at the most) & the crowd will go crazy.

I've seen that video already. You're making my point. There is nothing that can be done that we haven't already seen done by a human being.

just do like paul george did in shanghai last year I met him here in Nike Festival of Sport.

that should be done

Last edited:
I've seen that video already. You're making my point. There is nothing that can be done that we haven't already seen done by a human being.
I haven't seen the majority of those in an NBA dunk contest. Isn't that what we're talking about?

Last edited:
just do like paul george did in shanghai last year I met him here in Nike Festival of Sport.

that should be done

but if don't get it the first time, fans are let down

didn't like how Kenny spoiled green double dunk. Basically said what he was going to do. It would've been a surprise

LeBron, Westbrook, Griffin, Jordan, two other people.
derozan, ross, green, javale, paul george, iggy, wall, kd, josh smith, jr smith, rudy gay, .

pick any 6 of those guys, 3 rounds,

2 dunks first round, top 4 advance,

2 dunks 2nd round, top 2 advance,

2 dunks 3rd round for winner.

They have done just about everything there is to do. Aside from props, what have we not seen? The only thing I can think of is a 540 or a 720 in a NBA dunk contest.

I mean, Bledsoe is 6'1 and did a behind the back 360 and it got a golf clap from the crowd. Yea, he had like 7 attempts but it's still amazing that he pulled it off.

I said there's nothing that can be done that we haven't already seen.

Is that all that matters to you? :lol:

How many times has the FT line dunk been done and its still a favorite and always cool to see.

Doesnt matter if weve seen the dunks before, just put on a good show.

You think someone is going to come out and blast out a strong between the legs off the backboard slam and some clowns first thought is gonna be "I've already seen J-Rich do that :stoneface: "

Hell no

Last edited:
They have done just about everything there is to do. Aside from props, what have we not seen? The only thing I can think of is a 540 or a 720 in a NBA dunk contest.

I mean, Bledsoe is 6'1 and did a behind the back 360 and it got a golf clap from the crowd. Yea, he had like 7 attempts but it's still amazing that he pulled it off.

This man gets it. We're spoiled as viewers.

Is that all that matters to you? :lol:

How many times has the FT line dunk been done and its still a favorite and always cool to see.

Doesnt matter if weve seen the dunks before, just put on a good show.

You think someone is going to come out and blast out a strong between the legs off the backboard slam and some clowns first thought is gonna be "I've already seen J-Rich do that :stoneface: "

Hell no

Like it or not innovation matters. It's why players have resorted to props in recent yrs and why players take 18374656 tries in their attempts to complete high difficulty dunks. If it didn't, everyone would just do the dunks in their repertoire that would take 2 tries at most. And the bigger names would come out of the woodworks to do dunks they can comfortably do.

Last edited:
Some of you guys are delusional. Some of the names you guys are dropping the last three pages wouldn't do anything better than what we saw last night.

you arent getting it.

people wanna see SUPERSTARS dunk not jobbers...

hey whats the point of watching the nba finals? why not watch the wnba finals? since you know they play the game more fundamentally?

why do we watch the nba? when there is the nbdl?

There's nothing else that can be done that we haven't already seen.

Under both legs 360?
360 behind the back reverse off a self oop?
360 between the legs over someone standing up holding the ball?
Come up on the side, fake tomahawk, bring it down then pump dunk on the other side off a self oop?

well theres a problem, none of the dudes in that video can actually ball. all they do is practice dunking

these are professional athletes that work on their game to keep a job, none of these players sit around just dunking.

finals were classic

desmond mason started off with a ridiculous stylish between the legs got a 50 legendary dunk "top 5 of all time" 15:00

j-rich did a windmill off the bounce for 45

mason did a nice stylish windmill for 43 (low score imo)

and jrich needed a 49 to win 18:30

and he did something that i never seen before! he did something that we never seen before!

backwards instead of forward?? ohh  backwards instead of forwards!! 19:20

it ain't all about tricks, it's about style too, just doing a simple dunk like a windmill or between the legs but styling it out with confidence knowing you can make the dunk..

well theres a problem, none of the dudes in that video can actually ball. all they do is practice dunking

these are professional athletes that work on their game to keep a job, none of these players sit around just dunking.

Yeah it's not like Dwight is shooting hook shots from half court or anything. Or players practicing hand shakes

Please... These dudes have plenty of free time.

Put up a 200 thousand dollar jackpot. And let's go

Back
Top Bottom