• Eric Bledsoe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeremy Evans

• Kenneth Faried

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
**** is sad the way dudes are giving the excuse for White that he's 30 while the whole time they ignored the ppl that said White wouldn't win cuz he's 30 :lol:

The final round dunks were good and didn't make this the worst dunk contest in years but they weren't good enough to really salvage it.

John Wall [emoji]10004[/emoji] @John_Wall

Thinkin bout Dunk Contest for nxt yr!?!

:nerd:

To be honest 30 is not that old and James White have never even play a whole season in the NBA with starter minutes so age shouldn't be much of an excuse for him.

It was just a poor show of him period.

50s were handed out like condoms at a planned parenthood clinic yo
I knew there was a problem when I saw the panel of judges :lol: 4 or 5 centers whose only experience with amazing dunks is when they get dunked on.

As far as this LeBron thing, he a bit past his time to do this but he has name superstar recognition to put any creative dunks he put together on another level which is the unfortunate truth. You pit him against Blake with no props for the most part and it'd definitely be better than the crap that we just witnessed.

I'm honestly more of a fan of the idea of just forcing Vince to come back until he has zero lift. I'm more than sure that Vince could've put on a better show with nowhere near as many missed attempts.

I knew there was a problem when I saw the panel of judges :lol: 4 or 5 centers whose only experience with amazing dunks is when they get dunked on.

As far as this LeBron thing, he a bit past his time to do this but he has name superstar recognition to put any creative dunks he put together on another level which is the unfortunate truth. You pit him against Blake with no props for the most part and it'd definitely be better than the crap that we just witnessed.

I'm honestly more of a fan of the idea of just forcing Vince to come back until he has zero lift. I'm more than sure that Vince could've put on a better show with nowhere near as many missed attempts.

You cray

35 years old Vince is going to break an ACL trying to do a windmill. :lol:

The letdown from that dunk contest. :smh:

Gotta give it up to Ross, though--he deserved the W. Busting out the classic VC jersey. :pimp:

And no way in hell do I believe that 42% of people voted for Evans.

Last edited:
Next year do a damn old timers game

Get all the greats to play more entertaining

Shaq vs Barkley let them do a draft or some **** 

you must be really young. they use to do that at all star weekend but the old timers always got injured so they stopped...

*Blake Griffin voice* Bingo.

people wanna say dudes arent creative dunkers.... well that **** we saw last night......was not creative AT ALL...

hell to the naw

bringing out flight attendants is creative? that **** was beyond stupid and useless...

next year same no names is gonna be jumping over the Whats Happening!!! cast on their hands and knees...

Last edited:
you must be really young. they use to do that at all star weekend but the old timers always got injured so they stopped...
bring it back 

pimp.gif

John Wall [emoji]10004[/emoji] @John_Wall

Thinkin bout Dunk Contest for nxt yr!?!

:nerd:
For what? So he can do the around the back dunk that he always does? He would be terrible for that.

DeAndre might be cool for a big man.

I don't know what we can do man.

For me, I don't need to see something 100% original to be impressed. We saw a guy jumping over a painting to be creative and that was just that... Something creative in order to be new but as a dunk, it was average.

what a snoozer last night. listen, if everyone caught there dunks first try, it'd be a lot easier to watch. the fact that we see guys try 3 or 4 times, it comepletely kills the awe-factor. our minds adjust to it and we visualize the ball going in the hoop. kudos to green for trying to be innovative with it. the degree of difficulty was definately there. we just cant simply put dunkers in there. it needs to be players who can shine bright like a diamond and not feel under pressure.

I was so let down by James White, he waited his whole life to finally be in the NBA dunk contest and he choked big time!!!

On a good not, my man Kyrie!!!!!! I see you Lebron, 2014 the Homecoming!!!

You're still pretty athletic at 30 unless you've had a bunch of surgeries.

The stage was simply too big for white.

Back
Top Bottom