• Eric Bledsoe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeremy Evans

• Kenneth Faried

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you imagine a KD vs LBJ dunk contest? Who wouldn't watch that? Are they the best Dunkers? No, but it'd be a damn good show to say the least.

The whole text to vote think has to go too. It's stupid to have fans vote for the winner.

Were J-Rich and Vince really stars when they won? Those are 2 of my favourite dunk contest performances. At least nowhere near the level of LeBron.

If Iggy can still get up like he did when he was in the contest they should have him back. Bring back DeRozan and whoever else is nice at dunking that season and have All-Stars like Russy, KD, or Blake join. Oh yeah, and do whatever it takes to get Bron in there. People would postpone weddings and cancel important events to witness that. (No pun intended.)
Vince Carter was. J-Rich wasn't but his dunks were Nasty as Nas

Is this really about people tuning in or making the actual contest better? Kd vs lnj should b a whole different event, 1 on 1.

Were J-Rich and Vince really stars when they won? Those are 2 of my favourite dunk contest performances. At least nowhere near the level of LeBron.

If Iggy can still get up like he did when he was in the contest they should have him back. Bring back DeRozan and whoever else is nice at dunking that season and have All-Stars like Russy, KD, or Blake join. Oh yeah, and do whatever it takes to get Bron in there.  People would postpone weddings and cancel important events to witness that. (No pun intended.)
They were legitimate stars. Vince Carter was a star and making the All Star Team on a regular basis, and J-Rich was a star off the strength of his dunking ability. No one was paying attention to Golden State outside of Jason Richardson. They were superstars, but they were stars. They sure has hell didnt have more DNPs than actual games played (James White).
Is this really about people tuning in or making the actual contest better? Kd vs lnj should b a whole different event, 1 on 1.
Putting stars in it would do both. They have more to lose from losing the contest, so we would see better dunks and the allure of the contest would come back.

Straight up wack, this dunk contest was dryer than Betty White's yambs and yes my jimmies is rustled! I think Drake bought the win for that cornball, how the hell you miss a dunk 5 times and still get a perfect 50?! And he did the same damb dunk throughout almost the whole contest! :smh:

Straight up wack, this dunk contest was dryer than Betty White's yambs and yes my jimmies is rustled! I think Drake bought the win for that cornball, how the hell you miss a dunk 5 times and still get a perfect 50?! And he did the same damb dunk throughout almost the whole contest! :smh:

:x :x :x

White and gerald disappointed me, but at least i got to see white perform once.
I wonder what Derozen is thinking.

Last edited:
"there were 36 missed dunks and only 15 successful ones the competitors managed to shoot less than 30 percent from the field in a slam dunk contest"

Lol this is why this contest sucked they couldn't even dunk the ball for a dunk contest :smh:

If Iggy can still get up like he did when he was in the contest they should have him back. Bring back DeRozan and whoever else is nice at dunking that season and have All-Stars like Russy, KD, or Blake join. Oh yeah, and do whatever it takes to get Bron in there. People would postpone weddings and cancel important events to witness that. (No pun intended.)

Those two won without gimmicks. No glow in the dark lights, no paintings, no cupcakes, no cutting off the net ...

The dunk contest needs to go back to that. Nowadays it's the "who had the best presentation" contest.

Last edited:
I wanted DeAndre Jordan to be in it, he says he can easily do a dunk legit behind the ft line. As for Westbrook, he has been trying to be in it since his rookie yr. Yall would rather see Rudy Fernandez though. Assuming he isn't broken at the time, Eric Gordon might still want to do it too. Wiggins and Gordon and Randle in 2014 too

I wanted DeAndre Jordan to be in it, he says he can easily do a dunk legit behind the ft line. As for Westbrook, he has been trying to be in it since his rookie yr. Yall would rather see Rudy Fernandez though. Assuming he isn't broken at the time, Eric Gordon might still want to do it too. Wiggins and Gordon and Randle in 2014 too

not many people are trying to see deandre jordan dunk. serge ibaka was doing some solid dunks, but got no love. he did a ft line with ease. fans just arent impressed with these dunks, and big guys get no love. it's not who we want to see, but if guys really want to participate or not. if russ wanted to be in it, his people would have contacted the league and they would put him in it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom