• Eric Bledsoe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeremy Evans

• Kenneth Faried

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I said there's nothing that can be done that we haven't already seen.
And I said that there are variations of the 360s & others that have never been done in the NBA dunk contest that people would love to see.

well theres a problem, none of the dudes in that video can actually ball. all they do is practice dunking

these are professional athletes that work on their game to keep a job, none of these players sit around just dunking.
They have enough free time to coordinate their pregame hand shakes & do other stuff like taking full court shots while sitting down like that one VC hit a few years ago with the Magic. Certainly they have time after practice to work on the dunks if they want to.

Last edited:
finals were classic

desmond mason started off with a ridiculous stylish between the legs got a 50 legendary dunk "top 5 of all time" 15:00

j-rich did a windmill off the bounce for 45

mason did a nice stylish windmill for 43 (low score imo)

and jrich needed a 49 to win 18:30

and he did something that i never seen before! he did something that we never seen before!

backwards instead of forward?? ohh  backwards instead of forwards!! 19:20
:lol: at how hoarse Chuck's voice is in this video.

finals were classic

desmond mason started off with a ridiculous stylish between the legs got a 50 legendary dunk "top 5 of all time" 15:00

and he did something that i never seen before! he did something that we never seen before!

Quote forever engraved in my mind :lol:

finals were classic

Yeah this was classic :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: D Maseeeee :smokin

The 2011 dunk contest is really slept on. Demar and Javele showed out. It was good until that car bs.

You're still pretty athletic at 30 unless you've had a bunch of surgeries.

The stage was simply too big for white.
Nah, your athletic prime is generally going to be from 20-26 or thereabouts. For example Lebron is just 28, but look at his highlights now vs when he was in Cleveland. There's a clear difference in his athleticism.

Not making excuses for him, but James White of 5 years ago would have shut down the dunk contest.

finals were classic

laugh.gif
at how hoarse Chuck's voice is in this video.
chuck sounding like doc rivers in the video

You're still pretty athletic at 30 unless you've had a bunch of surgeries.

The stage was simply too big for white.
Nah, your athletic prime is generally going to be from 20-26 or thereabouts. For example Lebron is just 28, but look at his highlights now vs when he was in Cleveland. There's a clear difference in his athleticism.
A "clear difference"? Provide examples sir. He looks virtually the same to me.

I wholeheartedly agree that LeBron should participate and the contest should have a few stars, but it would be amazing for a newcomer who's new or still somewhat new in the league to capture our imaginations like Vince and J-Rich.

DeRozan could of been that guy. I think DeMar DeRozan was robbed of advancing and he said he won't even re-enter the competition under the current rules. His dunks (IMO) were the best of the contest he was in even if he got eliminated. He just didn't have any corny props or gimmicks.

Oh yeah and no more brackets or splitting up the competitors. Everyone should have to go up against every dunker to advance. It would raise the intensity.

Oh yeah and no more brackets or splitting up the competitors. Everyone should have to go up against every dunker to advance. It would raise the intensity.
this is a good point, even if James White and Gerald Green brought their stuff in the 1st round, only one of them would have advanced thru to the finals

I don't know if that has mentioned before, but instead of a Dunk Contest maybe there should be some sort of event were NBA superstars play 1 on 1.  Would definitely want to see Kobe vs. Lebron in a pure one on one match up.  

I don't know if that has mentioned before, but instead of a Dunk Contest maybe there should be some sort of event were NBA superstars play 1 on 1.  Would definitely want to see Kobe vs. Lebron in a pure one on one match up.  
iuno past their primes.... maybe a 2 game... what would be good for the league is to have some sort of contest where regualr joes send in videos of their games.. and the winner gets a chance to play a nba star in a one on one. Also do the same thing with ppl doing highlights of their dunks. Let the top 4 or 5 get picked...sent out to allstar game all expense paid etc... and paid prizes..and let them go up against the nba stars.

It would get the fans more involved. Routing for a fan fav...ala like they do with them random make a 3 halfcourt shot. I would love to see a slam dunk contest, a skills challenge etc... where it is fans vs pros. It would be good from a marketing standpoint, and draw the more casual fans.

They could lead up to it all season... Like each week on tnt etc... show videos/highlights of fan submitted gameplay/dunks. and then have ppl twitter the best each week. Then the best of the month. then before allstar pick the best of the best...kinda like american idol ish.

These outfits the players have on nowadays look extra zesty. Some aren't bad, but these dudes keep getting weirder every year.

How did dudes in the NBA go from being the classiest dressers, to a bunch of idiot looking hipster/hypebeast

And it looks like mr honey nut cherrios  himself KG, is wearing some cement4s

Back
Top Bottom