• Eric Bledsoe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeremy Evans

• Kenneth Faried

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's a lot of buffoonery going on. To me this is a horizontal movement from seeing 200 Sean John velour jump suits.

Puffy is one of the most decent even though his son looks like a hipster in training. And WHY does Swizz have headphones on? You're at the All-Star festivities. You making beats on the sidelines or something?

Man...just LOOK at this ***** right here...
mean.gif

From Compton to SoHo.

I'm not of a fashion guy (I pretty much wear cargo shorts and a t-shirt all the time), so I can't criticize much. But I do not like the whole sunglasses at night, indoors thing. That's just dumb.

I'm not of a fashion guy (I pretty much wear cargo shorts and a t-shirt all the time), so I can't criticize much. But I do not like the whole sunglasses at night, indoors thing. That's just dumb.

Nobody wears sunglasses for the sun anymore

It's not nearly as bad as the frames without lenses. If you don't need glasses... You don't need glasses. It's corny if you don't actually need them.

finals were classic

desmond mason started off with a ridiculous stylish between the legs got a 50 legendary dunk "top 5 of all time" 15:00

j-rich did a windmill off the bounce for 45

mason did a nice stylish windmill for 43 (low score imo)

and jrich needed a 49 to win 18:30

and he did something that i never seen before! he did something that we never seen before!

backwards instead of forward?? ohh  backwards instead of forwards!! 19:20
Best dunk contest since Vince :pimp:

NBA needs time machines.

Also the argument is dunks we haven't seen in the NBA dunk contest, them youtube vids aint really a factor unless they're done in the NBA dunk contest to me. They're just evidence that there are plenty dunks we haven't seen before. I need Kenny and Charles to be commentating for it to be official :lol:

:rofl: @ Kenny talking about being the Russian judge for 10 years straight now.

Last edited:
i liked ross' dunk over the kid. It was better then seeing a between the legs self ally everbody does

Back to the festivities....

This concert is about to start... B.o.b. and ludacris is all I know so far

Hopefully it ends up being better than yesterday

finals were classic

desmond mason started off with a ridiculous stylish between the legs got a 50 legendary dunk "top 5 of all time" 15:00

j-rich did a windmill off the bounce for 45

mason did a nice stylish windmill for 43 (low score imo)

and jrich needed a 49 to win 18:30

and he did something that i never seen before! he did something that we never seen before!

backwards instead of forward?? ohh  backwards instead of forwards!! 19:20
Best dunk contest since Vince :pimp:

NBA needs time machines.

Also the argument is dunks we haven't seen in the NBA dunk contest, them youtube vids aint really a factor unless they're done in the NBA dunk contest to me. They're just evidence that there are plenty dunks we haven't seen before. I need Kenny and Charles to be commentating for it to be official :lol:

:rofl: @ Kenny talking about being the Russian judge for 10 years straight now.

Chuck's "hellll naw" after Maso's between the legs :lol:

James White |I Loved the 2 handed dunk from the foul line with the flight attendants, but I expected a show from him :\

Ross with the VC tribute didn't dissapoint... That was my favorite dunk of the night. He had to deliever pulling out VC's jersey :lol:

Eric Bledsoe also threw down a nice dunk with his 2nd attempt :smokin

Best part of the dunk contest had to be Chuck going in on everyone :rofl:

Kyrie went off in the 3 point shoot out too :wow:

The Muggsy Bogues slander last night :lol: :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
James White
tired.gif
Loved the 2 handed dunk from the foul line with the flight attendants, but I expected a show from him
ohwell.gif

Gerald Green's first dunk of the night was a really nice dunk to start of the contest..... I really thought that would be the start of an amazing dunk contest, I was wrong.

There's a lot of buffoonery going on. To me this is a horizontal movement from seeing 200 Sean John velour jump suits.

Puffy is one of the most decent even though his son looks like a hipster in training. And WHY does Swizz have headphones on? You're at the All-Star festivities. You making beats on the sidelines or something?
I'd like to think I would keep it real lowkey and fresh if I was in their position, but honestly I'd probably get bored and start dressing like a fool too. :lol:

You start caring about different things when you're a multi-millionaire and people will love you no matter what you do.

Haven't kept up with the thread so idk if its been talked about or not. Don't think I've seen it talked about in any other threads either. But I had a realization as to why Lebron will never be in the dunk contest. He's pretty much in a damned if he does damned if he doesn't situation. The dunk contest hit its peak in 2000 with Vince Carter. Went downhill ever since. And now we're pretty much at a point where nothing else can be done unless you use some stupid prop. If Lebron participated there would be millions drooling for a reason to bash him. He would pretty much be expected to do a 900 or a double eastbay or else the entire world will be given a new and exciting reason to add to the list of millions to hate him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom