***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

yo nke what team are you? i love how you offera trade that include monta even though i clearly said he WASN"T on th eblock lol. i'll give your team a loook though. im in need of a pf
oh woops, i thought you said iggy monta and d12 on the block, i just saw monta and my eyes were in shock
eek.gif

im the suns btw

oh yeah would a deal with monta and someone for lebron and someone be possible lol?
lol sorry

how about monta + shaq for boozer harris

id like nene, ill throw in rudy fernandez or ramon sessions for him if you want to add onto more to the deal

i dont have a center on my team

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

oh yeah would a deal with monta and someone for lebron and someone be possible lol?
lol sorry

how about monta + shaq for boozer harris

i dont have a center on my team
how about monta shaq for harris pau?

how about monta and okur for booze and harris? remember, monta is $$$$ from midrange!
lol true

but i dont want 2 soft big men in my starting lineup, i need shaq, a legit shot blocker

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Just made some trade offers to the Pistons,Spurs and Suns
how about boozer+martin for smith+west, i cant trade pau, hes my only shot blocker

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

how about monta and okur for booze and harris? remember, monta is $$$$ from midrange!
lol true

but i dont want 2 soft big men in my starting lineup, i need shaq, a legit shot blocker

roll.gif
thats what i thought when drafting him. Hes anything but a legit shotblocker.

nkeair. lets make this monta okur for booze harris trade happen! shaq is not a legit shot blocker as jehlers said. if anything hes dominant on the boards justlike booze

if anything hes dominant on the boards just like booze

yeah he is, and if i get rid of booze, i wont have another rebounder either

good game nets...i went 4 for 12 from the line i never miss that many free throws and yao is unstoppable

Yea good game..I was surprised to see that Granger was missing 3's in the first half even though he came back in the 2nd half to shoot 5 of them..

good game nets...i went 4 for 12 from the line i never miss that many free throws and yao is unstoppable
Yea good game..I was surprised to see that Granger was missing 3's in the first half even though he came back in the 2nd half to shoot 5 of them..

yea man i was goin crazy ready to throw the controller and i kept shooting em smh and dug a big hole

Just made some trade offers to the Pistons,Spurs and Suns
how about boozer+martin for smith+west, i cant trade pau, hes my only shot blocker

Nah I wanted Pau so he can team up with Yao and be a dominant force in the paint..

ohh, how about just martin for smith then

Martin doesnt realli fit with my team with mayo n turgolu and i cant give away my go to guy off the bench unless imma get a defensive big man

Back
Top Bottom