***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Damn Jelhers gg, pejas million threes off the bench and jeffersons easy points in the paint killed me I dont know why he was making those easy twos whenchandler was in his face or bosh dam man gg

yea gg.

I really do hope i see u in the playoffs. Would be wild and fun.
I jsut cant keep splitting games with wins and losses.

Sorry guys, I haven't been on for the weekend. Been out and will be back tomorrow night.

we can play into the week 2 & 3 and so on... and they'll register. i thought we had to wait till everyone had their games done. my mistake...

we can play into the week 2 & 3 and so on... and they'll register. i thought we had to wait till everyone had their games done. my mistake...

i need a legit PF! everyone on the warriors except iggy, monta and d12 on the block! notables include shaq, odom and deng!

smh.gif

Im joining a league where theres no Yao Ming its that rediculous.

14-15, 2-2
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

i need a legit PF! everyone on the warriors except iggy, monta and d12 on the block! notables include shaq, odom and deng!

boozer and harris for monta + someone else

yo nke what team are you? i love how you offera trade that include monta even though i clearly said he WASN"T on th eblock lol. i'll give your team aloook though. im in need of a pf

Back
Top Bottom