***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

anyone online want to play the warriors? yo nke send over that boze harris rudy for monta shaq trade.
can i get 1 more player, any player would do fine, not because i find the trade unbalanced, but i remembered in the last league, a team had 11people on their team, and if that happens the game freezes on them, so they couldnt play any games

so if i do the trade and 1 player gets injured, my team is going to get locked up, and i wouldnt be able to play any games untill i get more players, so pleasesend me a trade, ill take anyone on your team that you dont want +monta shaq for boozer and harris

i sent a trade for young if u want to counter with someone else off your bench ill take it

WOWWWWWWWWW

You made 17 3's, out of 46 but still...

how did I only make 6 out of me 28...

GG tho

Who attempts 46 3's??
mad.gif

lol,

dam i didnt think i shot 46 of em haha

gg.

im surprised i pulled that one out, usually when its tied or ur up in the 4th i lose.

IDK why, but it felt like you made 80 percent of your 3's.

I couldn't make ANY jumpshots. Or ANY 3's. When it goes into OT usually someone takes over right away and wins.

I think half of my games in this league have gone into OT
eyes.gif

O well it was a big win for me.

Now i jsut need you to keep losing so i can make it in the playoffs.

your my only hope cuz i doubt Yao Ming and Co. are gonna lose.
If you dont make it to the playoffs with Yao you deserved to be slapped repeatedly 3k times.

Seriously, James White =/= Kobe Bryant.

The 2k Insider needs to get on that ASAP.

Is this guy even in the NBA?

I'm scoring 60+ in the paint from now on. I don't even care.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Cav's... whats up? You've only played 2 games. Should we look for a replacement?

nah im still in. finals coming up got me doing the run around but i got all the reviews done so im good to get games in. plus, i was thinking that ourschedules had to be played week by week like the first tourney. i got blank slots in my que though, do i have to fill em up manually my self with people whowant to play against me?

Sing up on the 2k site man. That may help.

I think we should be able to get done with this league before New Years, and then hopefully start season 2.

During Christmas Break most people should be able to get in all of their games.

For the 360, how do you play online if there are two players on a console? For example, a friend and I want to play on the same team against people online. Isit possible?

nkeair check your trades!
hey DJ, i dont knwo if you read my last post but i would like to do the trade shaq monta for harris booze and rudy, but the game wont let me

i get an error message
The Following Error(s) have occurred:
-Can not trade an uneven number of players per team.
-Players can not be traded
so thats why i asked for young too, so unless you want to trade 3 for 3, or just booze harris for shaq and monta, im good with that, if not thenyou have to add someone, ill take anyone else on your team for rudy

sorry, but im not looking for okur

i just scored 80 points in a ranked game with derrick rose. LOL! this game is seriously flawed... hahahahaha.

Originally Posted by realmc

i just scored 80 points in a ranked game with derrick rose. LOL! this game is seriously flawed... hahahahaha.
maybe you played someone who just got the game?

i dont think you would be able to do that to the majority of players in this league and win

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

i dont think you would be able to do that to the majority of players in this league and win

actually i ended up losing by 2 points to the rockets 86-84.

but my gamertag is : Realmc

anyone who want run holla at me. i ain't scared of nobody.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

actually i ended up losing by 2 points to the rockets 86-84.

but my gamertag is : Realmc

anyone who want run holla at me. i ain't scared of nobody.
add me, my GT is tnisatard, ill play when i go to my friends house or when my xbox is back

^ k i'll send you the friend request when i hop on. prolly sometime later in the day.

warriors need a rebounding PF! whole team on block EXCEPT MONTA IGGY and D12! notables include odom, deng, shaq, deshawn 'you cant see me' stevenson

warriors need a rebounding PF! whole team on block EXCEPT MONTA IGGY and D12! notables include odom, deng, shaq, deshawn 'you cant see me' stevenson

so you dont wanna trade no more?

the game wont let me trade 3 for 2

Back
Top Bottom