***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

warriors need a rebounding PF! whole team on block EXCEPT MONTA IGGY and D12! notables include odom, deng, shaq, deshawn 'you cant see me' stevenson

so you dont wanna trade no more?

the game wont let me trade 3 for 2

i wanna trade but i dont know about shaq. i need a legit backup center since the 'shaq at pf experiment' isn't working out as planned. you dontwant okur? hes a legit scorer and could be montas best friend down low
happy.gif

warriors need a rebounding PF! whole team on block EXCEPT MONTA IGGY and D12! notables include odom, deng, shaq, deshawn 'you cant see me' stevenson

i wanna trade but i dont know about shaq. i need a legit backup center since the 'shaq at pf experiment' isn't working out as planned. you dont want okur? hes a legit scorer and could be montas best friend down low
happy.gif
i like monta, but harris im ok wiht harris right now, i really just want monta cause im a fan of him and a warriors fan

and i dont want okur cause pau + okur makes my team soft

so if you want to trade, the game will only do 2 for 2, or 3 for 3, i cant offer you 3 players for 2, but if i could i would, but the game wont allow it

id do monta/shaq for booze/harris

ill throw in rudy liek you wanted in the first place, and you add 1 more person, anyone would be fine

just offer if you want to

i wanna trade but i dont know about shaq. i need a legit backup center since the 'shaq at pf experiment' isn't working out as planned. you dont want okur? hes a legit scorer and could be montas best friend down low
happy.gif
i like monta, but harris im ok wiht harris right now, i really just want monta cause im a fan of him and a warriors fan

and i dont want okur cause pau + okur makes my team soft

so if you want to trade, the game will only do 2 for 2, or 3 for 3, i cant offer you 3 players for 2, but if i could i would, but the game wont allow it

id do monta/shaq for booze/harris

ill throw in rudy liek you wanted in the first place, and you add 1 more person, anyone would be fine

just offer if you want to

so would you do monta okur and yi for harris booze and rudy?

^^ no, i need shaq, cause i dont want a soft front court, okur and yi are both soft players

so if you were to deal, i need shaq and monta for booze and harris

To all of those who have less than 5 games, please try to get in some games ASAP

Would like if by the end of the week everyone has 10 games in

eh.. i cant part with shaq in this deal if its not for pau, booze sucks on the block defense .. lol

warriors need a rebounding PF or a 3 pt shooter rated above 90!! whole team on block EXCEPT MONTA IGGY and D12! notables include odom, deng, shaq, deshawn'you cant see me' stevenson!!

djgtek, I wanna take shaq off of you. Who would you want in return from my team?

eh.. i cant part with shaq in this deal if its not for pau, booze sucks on the block defense .. lol

warriors need a rebounding PF or a 3 pt shooter rated above 90!! whole team on block EXCEPT MONTA IGGY and D12! notables include odom, deng, shaq, deshawn 'you cant see me' stevenson!!
i have kevin martin if you want him

warriors need a rebounding PF or a 3 pt shooter rated above 90!! whole team on block EXCEPT MONTA IGGY and D12! notables include odom, deng, shaq, deshawn 'you cant see me' stevenson!!
i have kevin martin if you want him
i would never be able to learn to shoot with him lol

Back
Top Bottom