***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

nah, just the one we were playin. cragmatic is on, theyre in the 4th, so after his game hopefully he can reset ours

Free Throws
tired.gif

Only if they were normal...

Originally Posted by ShaunJon

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

haha yea okay... next time i play you il just run around til i dunk it then

Dude you were playing fullcourt defense. Should i not go right to the hoop when its open and stop to shoot a 3 like im Timo Cruz in Coach Carter n $#@*.

I had so many 2-1 breaks it was rediculous Im gonna get a dunk especially with Joe Johnson and Josh Smith on the break.

I still shot 37 threes
laugh.gif

dude thats bs, i only played full court in the 4th. i was playin man and u either ran around until u dunked or ran down the court and jacked up a three.
Im failing to understand what i did wrong.

If i cant dunk it, or shoot it what am i supposed to do?
laugh.gif

Edit: and no you didnt play full court D just in the fourth qaurter.

You used it as long as you were down double digits which was like the 2nd 3rd and 4th qaurter
laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Dude Hawks your connction SUCKS.. I had to crawl my way back from that huge deficit.... to finally get a lead and just have you disconnect, you DCed againstthe Celtics too man, and the first game we played it was SOOO laggy. Plus you DCed right away the first time we tried to play.

We gotta come up with some rule about that. I don't really want to replay the game just to have it DC again. Oh well what can ya do

i'm never salty but cmon yankeephan. after taking the ball inbounds you give it to kobe to run straight to the paint and either go for a layup/dunk or giveit to bosh/chandler/o'neal to get a layup/dunk. i mean EVERYTIME you inbounded from fullcourt.

then all of a sudden you started playing sim after half of the 3rd quarter when you got the big lead. if only you could of played like that the whole game.

plus battier at pg?
laugh.gif
you can't say you didn't cheese most of the game.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Dude Hawks your connction SUCKS.. I had to crawl my way back from that huge deficit.... to finally get a lead and just have you disconnect, you DCed against the Celtics too man, and the first game we played it was SOOO laggy. Plus you DCed right away the first time we tried to play.

We gotta come up with some rule about that. I don't really want to replay the game just to have it DC again. Oh well what can ya do

mad.gif
mad.gif
idk why this is happening all of a sudden in all the games i played in all 3 leagues this has never happened before smh

o yea i thought we was suppose to play on ball defense

Honestly man, me playing off ball defense probably helps you more than it hurts you. The computer controlled defender NEVER puts a hand up, and Granger hiteverything he took man.
I don't see what the problem is as long as someone isn't camping in the paint.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Honestly man, me playing off ball defense probably helps you more than it hurts you. The computer controlled defender NEVER puts a hand up, and Granger hit everything he took man.
I don't see what the problem is as long as someone isn't camping in the paint.

the problem is you not guarding the big man on ya own but it is what it is reset that and we will play 2morrow ..ima play some regular games and see if itdisconnected

man whoever plays with the knicks just pulled a b move. i thought the rules were to press when u are down double digits not down by one, and then when u areup...

what the mother ****k dont you guys get about no pressing unless yur down by 10, NOT press when ur up by 7.

Lebron shooting 67% from the field all jumpshots too. Really? He wishes he was that good in real life.
I just realized we went the whole game without a freethrow lol.

Honestly theres cheesing to the max going on in this league (not directing towrads lebron and suns)

The reason theres so much cheesing is because its not on hall of fame.

This game blows its definatly at par with Live.

what the mother ****k dont you guys get about no pressing unless yur down by 10, NOT press when ur up by 7.
I just had that same problem too with the knicks.

I put battier at pg cause Nash killed fisher in the first game even though I won... battier shut nash down... and kobe was guarded by nash many times which Ihad to take advantage of and if you dont want me to pass it to bosh or chandler who should I pass it to ? your guys? lol

man whoever plays with the knicks just pulled a b move. i thought the rules were to press when u are down double digits not down by one, and then when u are up...
all i'm going to say is that i pressed you in the last 3 mins of the game. A game in which the difference in score was at about 3 points inthat final stretch. So you're telling me that I can't press you in the last 3 mins. you were down 9 with 4 left to go, and then with 3 mins left youwere down 3, obviously you were on something, and i switched up my defense to go full in the last 3 to prevent you from scoring any more...actually when iFIRST did that, you had a couple 2-1 odds on the other end of the court and took advantage of it, making me take off the full press. After that i went Back tofull press...

personally i dont see what the prob was with this, played 4 other games and have had nothing but great experiences, but immediately after the game you sent PMswith profanity....

Originally Posted by daaznfella

man whoever plays with the knicks just pulled a b move. i thought the rules were to press when u are down double digits not down by one, and then when u are up...
all i'm going to say is that i pressed you in the last 3 mins of the game. A game in which the difference in score was at about 3 points in that final stretch. So you're telling me that I can't press you in the last 3 mins. you were down 9 with 4 left to go, and then with 3 mins left you were down 3, obviously you were on something, and i switched up my defense to go full in the last 3 to prevent you from scoring any more...actually when i FIRST did that, you had a couple 2-1 odds on the other end of the court and took advantage of it, making me take off the full press. After that i went Back to full press...

personally i dont see what the prob was with this, played 4 other games and have had nothing but great experiences, but immediately after the game you sent PMs with profanity....

haha profanity, saying u pulled a bi%ch move? get the f out man... what are you twelve?

how about u play some striaght up defense when u are up instead of cheesing like that.

gg ritch... nash at the ends with those threes was insane he was hitting deep threes and contested threes to bring it close every possession

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

I put battier at pg cause Nash killed fisher in the first game even though I won... battier shut nash down... and kobe was guarded by nash many times which I had to take advantage of and if you dont want me to pass it to bosh or chandler who should I pass it to ? your guys? lol

Uhh nooooo, you put Battier in way before I started to go off with Nash in the first game. I don't think Nash played Kobe one one one that muchconsidering I played zone most of the time to slow down Kobe. Of course that did not work too will since you dropped 40 plus each time (I think). Anyway whatdoes Steve Nash have to do with somebody else saying you put Battier as your point in other games?

Edit: Yeah both the games we've had have been pretty fun. And don't let my little rant make you think I'm complaining in anyway haha.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

I put battier at pg cause Nash killed fisher in the first game even though I won... battier shut nash down... and kobe was guarded by nash many times which I had to take advantage of and if you dont want me to pass it to bosh or chandler who should I pass it to ? your guys? lol
ok but i don't even have nash, i'm saying your passes to bosh and chandler weren't legit points in the paint. you just ran to thepaint with kobe and either took it with kobe or exploit the lead pass to bosh or chandler for a dunk on every play. if you were posting bosh up that would bedifferent.

im not sure if your talking about me, but i did not full court press all game, i can guarantee that maybe on the last offensive play of yours atthe end of the quarter

i did steal a few inbound passes but i dont see that as full court press, but thats because you pass near the half court line, and i had an opportunity tosteal it.

Originally Posted by jretro23

i'm never salty but cmon yankeephan. after taking the ball inbounds you give it to kobe to run straight to the paint and either go for a layup/dunk or give it to bosh/chandler/o'neal to get a layup/dunk. i mean EVERYTIME you inbounded from fullcourt.

then all of a sudden you started playing sim after half of the 3rd quarter when you got the big lead. if only you could of played like that the whole game.

plus battier at pg?
laugh.gif
you can't say you didn't cheese most of the game.
honsetly, yankeephan is a cheeser, he runs in and dunks it in the paint all the time

i played him in the previous league, and i won against him in the first game, and i notice that but i didnt want to post anything, and the 2nd game he beat me,and i was about to post something about it, but i wouldve thought people might think im just salty because i lost to him the 2nd time

overall i had a fun game, i need to work on my post game though

i usually play with the warriors so i neglect anyone in the post

boozer wiht 8 pts a game
alien.gif

nah jretro bro.. but I think im allowed to drive with Kobe whose my number one pick and dish it off to bosh whos my second best player for an easy two... thatswhat plays are designed for and my bad I thought you nash but you were the blazers... you had hughes at the point whos a two in the game... I had to match upwith that but gg its crazy who slow you bring the ball up I went to get a drink while you were brining it up once. lol just kidding

Back
Top Bottom