***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Haha damn Jehlers, chessin mofo. Yea lets run around til we can dunk it or jack up threes all game...

edit: your shot chart is proof

Originally Posted by ShaunJon

Haha damn Jehlers, chessin mofo. Yea lets run around til we can dunk it or jack up threes all game...

Lol i dont cheese.

I was shootin crazy mount of 3's

Dam that trade was good for me. Dalembert 15 rbounds and jefferson 9.

Yea i had more pip in this game then usual but its my first time ever so im not cheese.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Don't worry about that. If you are getting PIP by backing defenders down its fine. Or taking shots in the lane. But when ALL you do is dunk it gets crazy. I came up with a new game plan for when i play you next
roll.gif

what? use melo or williams to drive to the circle and just shoot lol. to be honest i felt like thats what really made you catch up. You were lucky that cp3missed so many easy buckets. it was a good game though, ill get you the next one.

haha yea okay... next time i play you il just run around til i dunk it then

Dude you were playing fullcourt defense. Should i not go right to the hoop when its open and stop to shoot a 3 like im Timo Cruz in Coach Carter n $#@*.

I had so many 2-1 breaks it was rediculous Im gonna get a dunk especially with Joe Johnson and Josh Smith on the break.

I still shot 37 threes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BornToWearJordans

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Don't worry about that. If you are getting PIP by backing defenders down its fine. Or taking shots in the lane. But when ALL you do is dunk it gets crazy. I came up with a new game plan for when i play you next
roll.gif

what? use melo or williams to drive to the circle and just shoot lol. to be honest i felt like thats what really made you catch up. You were lucky that cp3 missed so many easy buckets. it was a good game though, ill get you the next one.
Come on man, you know how many WIDE open shots my players missed tho. I know i had a lot of points in the paint. Half my poitns were 2nd chancepoints from Oden.

nvm gettin a game in with the hawks

Scratch that, connection was bad

Get on Bulls lets go!

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

haha yea okay... next time i play you il just run around til i dunk it then

Dude you were playing fullcourt defense. Should i not go right to the hoop when its open and stop to shoot a 3 like im Timo Cruz in Coach Carter n $#@*.

I had so many 2-1 breaks it was rediculous Im gonna get a dunk especially with Joe Johnson and Josh Smith on the break.

I still shot 37 threes
laugh.gif

dude thats bs, i only played full court in the 4th. i was playin man and u either ran around until u dunked or ran down the court and jacked up a three.

lol isnt that what your supposed to do tho? Penetrate and kick it out for three or take it to the hole? lol

Back
Top Bottom