***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Who wants to get a game? I can't stand much more of this Mich/OSU game

I think we got one more game so lets go. On a side note I love waking up at noon haha.

lol all this talk about cheese and here I AM purposely playing a type of style of game i know i cant run with lol. can i go back to how i was playing but justnot cherry pick on every defensive rebound i get? it sounds like it would lead to the same result as the games recently played by others.... eh

Wow dude, just wow, how am I supposed to win when Dirk and Nash don't miss any shots.

And Mike Miller doesnt hit ANY!

That was just a game where you couldnt miss and Ic ouldnt make anything. What a freaking shame :-\

And not to mention we had Steve Nash outrebounding Greg Oden... #%$?!??!

And no but I will right now, I prolly ownt be able to play the rematch for awhile tho

K i Just reset it. It takes awhile to reflect in our records I think.

BTW Ritch... its ok Dirk may be beasting now.... but come playoff time, you and me both know hes gonna choke
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

K i Just reset it. It takes awhile to reflect in our records I think.

BTW Ritch... its ok Dirk may be beasting now.... but come playoff time, you and me both know hes gonna choke
roll.gif
Hahahaha this ain't real life! You're probably right though.
laugh.gif

Yeah I was shooting lights out that game. Ray Allen perfect from the field.
eek.gif

anyone want to play? im about to get on JasonRo7(KINGS). I also have Tinsley, Marbury, or Alston for trade for your weakest PF. I sent out lots of trades lol.

callhimar, I just traded mycdess to the kings for marbury he needs a pf so whatever, canyou approve it thanks

Afterbody but the Suns and Cavs have played at least 5 games. The Cavs may need a replacement. As soon as suns get his xbox back he'll be playing more.

Back
Top Bottom