***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

if anyone needs games against the lakers just hit me up, im the new replacement. gt-fresh2myfeet23. im on like all day every day
laugh.gif

How Do I take back a trade I offered on the website? Im not home but I accidently offered the Blazers A trade I didnt want too, jretro please dont accept it Icant revoke it online, its bynum for bosh I was trying to offer somebody else but I accidently offered bosh dont accept please

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

How Do I take back a trade I offered on the website? Im not home but I accidently offered the Blazers A trade I didnt want too, jretro please dont accept it I cant revoke it online, its bynum for bosh I was trying to offer somebody else but I accidently offered bosh dont accept please
accepted, thanks for bosh!

jk.

for a limited time the raptors will be online for alittle bit tonight! send me a message @ gt - djgtekfrmsanjo if you want to get a game in. other than tonighti might not be able to get online until sunday or tuesday due to family events

lmao. gg jehlers. wally was shooting unconscious for a second there. lol at agent zero being player of the game and shooting 7 for 33 from the field hahah

i dont know whats up with gil.
Idk if its cuz im messing up his shot realease or what.
I used to be money with him now he cant hit %$*%.

GG, you gotta play with more than just Gilbert man
roll.gif
he had 56 points

Mayo that game was
pimp.gif

I finally got his release down.

Teams better watch out now, I've figured out the perfect rotation for my team, and how to use them
pimp.gif

Dude i hate my team.
Someone please take Melo off my hands!!! PLEASE!!
I hate redd too.

I hate my team.

Ha ha alright man, are you from east coast? How the hell do you sleep til 2:30
roll.gif

Anyway I'm goin to the gym soon, but we'll get our other game in sometime soon

Back
Top Bottom