***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Originally Posted by retrorod45

Let me get a replacment team I'll take the hawks if I have to LOL pm send the info if there's any open spots
Gt:compton2kid3
I'll invite you to the league when I'm done w/ these games

For sure, I'm about to go to the gym, but later today. Possibly our third game too? And how long is Iggy out?

Originally Posted by retrorod45

Thanks Crag I'll be on around 3:30 pst
Not sayin anything against you, but I wouldnt be surprised if after 2-3 games you don't wanna play anymore... the Hawks are that bad
roll.gif

Its like in our last league we had like 6 seperate replacements for the Knicks

But as an incentive for everyone to play games, if you don't you wont be invited to the next league. That goes for everyone

And guys, finish your round 2 games from the 1st league

Hey guys I can be on today. I was going to say sorry but looking through the last couple of pages it looks like everybody was busy.
laugh.gif

I can be on pretty much at anytime but since it looks like live is %#!!+$! up we all should just wait till the evening.

Edit: 1000th post wooh!

On an off note, anyone play with the pistons lately? Has stuckeys rating gone up? Dude's been beasting lately

I'm sorry for quitting that game, I've never done that before...

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I've never been so pissed in my life, I had a very goodchance of beating you that first game, then the serves disconnect

Then that game right from the get go EVERYTHING was going wrong, from the glitch tipoff so that you got the ball teh first 3 quarters, you stealing andinbounds pass right away, and my players all a sudden couldnt hit a thing?

I knew that was gonna happen too, after I played so well that first game....eff the 2k servers

Back
Top Bottom