***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Originally Posted by NASTii SWAG 23

This n with the blazers got a modded xbox I swear
laugh.gif
he destroyed me
laugh.gif

Naaww he is just the best dude in the league. I still have one more game with him. Auto L
frown.gif

I might be on later if anybody wants to play

send trade offers for hedo or thornton while im out! i need a sg rating 80+! btw im the raptors!

raptors bout to be online right now as well

send trade offers for hedo or thornton while im out! i need a sg rating 80+! btw im the raptors!

the raptors are going online RIGHT NOW!

Anybody wanna play

And anybody want to replace the rockets? Seriously we need someone to over take them. Shaun you need more than 4 games man

ill be on to play in 20 mins cragmatic

NUGGETS WHATS UP WITH THAT TRADE???

Rajon Rondo Denver Nuggets Orlando Magic Awaiting Approval
Brandon Roy Denver Nuggets Orlando Magic Awaiting Approval

for

Chris Paul Orlando Magic Denver Nuggets Approved
Charlie Villanueva Orlando Magic Denver Nuggets Approved

Alright, we'll play our last 2 games then..

Nuggets have been gone for awhile. He said he was on vacation and would be back yesterday.

Hopefully we hear from him soon.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

And anybody want to replace the rockets? Seriously we need someone to over take them. Shaun you need more than 4 games man
Dude I was on for like 4 or 5 hours yesterday waiting for a game. But I'll go ahead and give up my spot with this team

If you wanna keep playing lemme know, you were real active in the last league, and I'd prefer you'd stay

You gotta post in here when looking for a game tho, people don't check on live

the raptors are going online RIGHT NOW!

If anyone is interested in the following players:

Jason Kidd
Stephen Jackson
Andre Miller
Mo Williams
Travis Outlaw
Marquis Daniels
Eddy Curry
Paul Pierce

Hit me up with a PM or post here.... I'm looking for a C-PF rated 85+ or a SF/SG rated 90+....

Back
Top Bottom