***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

I'll be on in a bit

Edit: Damn you Mavericks!
laugh.gif

Magic good games

But dude you cheese so bad.

EVERY time I bring up the ball you try to steal the inbounds pass with Paul and then you follow me the whole way up, you have to let me pass half court

And you double team ALL the time

Our first game is was aweosme becasue you were leaving my gunners wide open...

But seriously those are all rules we agreed on, you gotta stop doing that or you will be booted

If 2 more people complain about it your gone

crag man ...i enjoyed playin with you fam... got my games in for today... trying to climb up the rank over here in the east...hope i can still trade paul andvillanuea for roy and rondo

i played you the same exact way the second game from the first game... and i stole inbound like about as many times you did ... i stop play full court pressnow i got this... well im learning along the way ....

Dude why would you wanna trade paul? All you do is try to get steals with him. And man can you not even acknowledge you werent playing by the rules?

Seriously you gotta stop pressing and double teaming ALL the time

You were pressing me when you were up by 14, you only can if your down by 10 or its down in the 4th

And nah man you pressed me with Paul ALLLLL game

And you can't double team all the fricken time... we are supposed to play on ball D

yo unless i press the playbook and hit full court press then im pressing besides that i played you tight with paul... i heard no complaints the first two gameswhen i lost to you playing the exact same way...the only difference is i played you tall so i ended up with more steals... MOST of my steals with paul werestraight up, and not intercepting passes. but yeah i gotta double team jg and johnson.. i have no choice or ill keep gettin burnt out your inside outside gameis crazy so i figured the only way i could beat you is double team kg, play everybody tight and double team joe johnson... thats why i played with paul most ofthe game trying to swipe the ball down low and double team johnson and oj up top...

Nasti swagg whats ya GT:?

send trade offers for hedo or thornton while im out! i need a sg rating 80+! btw im the raptors!

the raptors are going online RIGHT NOW! who needs to play me?!!?

ill play more games later, i have family in from out of town, gotta drive them around and stuff

Reset for the Mavs @ Hawks game.

Hawks, you gotta shoot more jumpers, you score almost all your points in the paint and a lot of times when I miss the shot, one of your players is already downthe other end of the court.

Dude Magic, I allow you to pass the ball, you had pall trying to steal the inbounds pass, and trys to steal the ball all the way up court.

I let you at least pass half court.

I don't even go up to the ball handler until after you pass half court, at least admit it. And I didn't mind all the double teams the first gamebecause you were leaving players open, but eitehr way you shouldnt be double teaming ALLL the time either.

If you wanna keep playing that way its fine, but you'll get booted if more people complain about you.

I know you werent ACTUALLY pressing, but you were still just sitting up with Paul trying to steal the ball all game long. When your winning there is NO needfor that

Crag I'm gonna go ahead and give up my spot
frown.gif
. I don't wantto but my schedule makes it hard for me to get my games in since most people get on late at night and I gotta go to bed early for work at 5 am. I don'twanna hold this league up, hopefully I'll be able to get in on the next league when school starts back up and im not workin as much as I am right now.

im going to get in a xbox live match. hit me up with a message at gt-djgtekfrmsanjo and i'll get in the lobby to meet you asap

Back
Top Bottom