***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

yea i think im gonna refuse. the overall differential is 7 in Melos favor.

And i have a quest to get Brandon Roy.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

This league seems to be dying, who wants to get in some games today?

yeah def not dying. just family time right now lmao.

send trade offers for hedo or thornton while im out! i need a sg rating 80+! btw im the raptors!

Hey Rockets seriously man you need to get some games in or notify us of where you've been.

Anyone opposed to me simming all of the hawks games? Nobody wants their team and they havent one a game, so we'll all just get a few additional W's

Rockets gives the Knicks ONE HELL OF A TRADE, then disappears

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

just hit me now..

He gave me one hell of a trade too man. He wanted Tmac so bad, and then traded him to the knicks.

Anyone wanna be a replacement for the rockets lemme know.

And I'm gonna go ahead and sim the hawks games... nobody wants to play w/ that team

Same here il be on if anyone wants to play
And nuggets check ur trades ASAP.
I WANT ROY

T'wolves, i like the trade but will have to wait to see if i can get Roy first. Hes my first prority

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Same here il be on if anyone wants to play
And nuggets check ur trades ASAP.
I WANT ROY

T'wolves, i like the trade but will have to wait to see if i can get Roy first. Hes my first prority
fair enough jus ;emme kno how that turns out

sorry iv been busy as hell all this week doin stuff with my big #!* fam, il be on in like ten minutes

Let me get a replacment team I'll take the hawks if I have to LOL pm send the info if there's any open spots
Gt:compton2kid3

Let me get a replacment team I'll take the hawks if I have to LOL pm send the info if there's any open spots
Gt:compton2kid3

Well if anyone wants to play, I'll just be playing Ninja Gaiden trying to beat this dumb Werewolf boss...
roll.gif

Hit me up on live

Back
Top Bottom