***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

yeah thats like me trying to stop granger. their shot release is why it's so hard to stop either of those guys because it's fast and rose has 99 speed.
Yeah, dude is too quick and it makes it hard to keep up with him and it just drains a lot of energy.

noone wants to help the poor raptors?
tired.gif
frown.gif

im bout to hop on now... orlando magic i also need to trade igodala so holla at me if you got a good trade... I REALLY WANT BRANDON ROY!

alright well the raptors will be mia for the next couple days. gotta spend time with the family.

CRAG - PLEASE DON"T FIND A REPLACEMENT FOR THE RAPTORS! LMAO. giving you a headsup if you just so happen to see me "inactive" for the nextcouple days. i have close to 20 games played so i think i should be good

send trade offers for hedo or thornton while im out! i need a sg rating 80+!

Anyone wanna play?

The remaining 9 games I have are against:
Rockets (1)
Hawks (2)
Lakers (1)
Heat (1)
Nuggets (1)
Pistons (3)

so let me get this right my players get injured they are both out for the season ? if so i might need to opt out the league cause thats nuts

Originally Posted by Taquanbrant

so let me get this right my players get injured they are both out for the season ? if so i might need to opt out the league cause thats nuts

[table][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]Injury[/td] [td]Games Out For[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]
t16.png
[/td] [td]
inj.gif
Andre Iguodala[/td] [td]Separated Shoulder[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]
t16.png
[/td] [td]
inj.gif
Nicolas Batum[/td] [td]Separated Shoulder[/td] [td]12[/td] [/tr][/table]

not out for the whole season.

Back
Top Bottom