***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

yo ritch let me play djtek first since we were trying to get a game since last night
mad.gif

naw that's cool.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Lethal the new look Knicks will be on a little later.

Christmas Eve triple header?

laugh.gif
Aww man, lol. Umm, probably if I'm not doing something later.

Raps, why did you forfeit in the fourth? Just finish it man I lost by 50 to jretro the other day but I finished it

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Raps, why did you forfeit in the fourth? Just finish it man I lost by 50 to jretro the other day but I finished it

haha believe me i would finish a game even if down 50 but i had to step out. who wants a guaranteed win?

yeah, two observations... you cant have a back court of two guys who cant shoot threes and you need to use B-easy more

anyone wanna run with the raptors?

someone make a trade with the raptors!! i need a backup sg (preferably someone who has a 3pt shot and is around 80+ overall!) . i can offer turkgolu orthornton (both 80+ rating sf). HIT MEUP!!!

ohwell.gif
Yankeephan87 wrote:

yeah, two observations... you cant have a back court of two guys who cant shoot threes and you need to use B-easy more
yeah. calderon can shoot 3's but i cant start him in front of parker... i need to shake up my lineup more
ohwell.gif

someone make a trade with the raptors!! i need a backup sg (preferably someone who has a 3pt shot and is around 80+ overall!) . i can offer turkgolu orthornton (both 80+ rating sf). HIT MEUP!!!

im getting on madden now so send me a message on xbl if you wanna run . gt - djgtekfrmsanjo

yo x da creator. im gonna wait until i get ship thornton or hedo out for a sgbefore i play any more games. i cant let my team slide any farther into the abysswith the current lineup. i gotta give myself some sort of chance of getting back to .500 lmao

yeah thats like me trying to stop granger. their shot release is why it's so hard to stop either of those guys because it's fast and rose has 99 speed.

Back
Top Bottom