***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

gg mavs you are so weak. i was in a party talking the whole time and wasn't even playing the way I normally play and still won lol. I was just fooling around the whole damn time and did a fantastic job holding down Granger at the beginning of the game then but he was going to get his numbers anyways.
GG, but damn, you don't have to call me weak. If you were at a party talking the whole time and weren't playing normal then good for you.

I'm not salty and don't normally talk much or anything but this whole league, I've never heard anyone here tell another person they are weak and brag about how they were still able to beat someone while doing something else. I've never seen jretro call anybody weak when he beats them by 50 points or 20 points, or 30 points, he's real humble and so are Crag, Jehlers, NKEAIR, Ritch, UNtroubled, vYankeePhan, Shaun, Capital BC, djgtek, iiamD, bxbadboy, and Ruff C. Take the W and move on with it, don't go bragging about it.

You beat me because your players got hot and my players were cold and that's alright because it's basketball. But to call people weak,
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
lolllllll yo that must have came out wrong from me but dont take it the wrong way
wink.gif
. Since I don't brag about the other wins I got so dont take it the wrong way
roll.gif
Damn, my fault then. I know you're pretty cool and humble when it's comes to winning and losing.

Callhimar you stole t-mac from me
laugh.gif
jk, but dam with kobe at the point you should be killing it.. and which cuny do u go to I just finished finals too at baruch
I know right. That lineup, on paper, looks unstoppable.

Thats pretty nuts, I'm at Baruch also.

How about Mark Teixeira?

eek.gif
laugh.gif

If anyone want a game add me, I'll be on.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Crag can u reset gm 1 suns magic, 2k lagged out I guess
ITs not giving me any options to reset the game
frown.gif
Any other mods can you figure this out?
how about resetting the most recent game we played, the series is suppose to be tied 1-1 and magic won the last game, resetting the most recentgame will be make it 1-1, but ill have an extra home game if thats ok with yankee

It says to manage it online so maybe you can do it while on XBL, but if not then I'm lost as well because it gives you no option to reset it on the site.

anyone wanna run with the raptors?

someone make a trade with the raptors!! i need a backup sg (preferably someone who has a 3pt shot and is around 80+ overall!) . i can offer turkgolu orthornton (both 80+ rating sf). HIT MEUP!!!

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Callhimar you stole t-mac from me
laugh.gif
jk, but dam with kobe at the point you should be killing it.. and which cuny do u go to I just finished finals too at baruch
I know right. That lineup, on paper, looks unstoppable.

Thats pretty nuts, I'm at Baruch also.

How about Mark Teixeira?

eek.gif
laugh.gif

If anyone want a game add me, I'll be on.

damn thats crazy that you go to Baruch too, lol. yeah man Teixeira's signing was crazy I couldnt believe especiallly since the red sox weregoing to get him, I love it c.c, bunrett, teixera

Anyone wanna play?

The remaining 15 games I have are against:
Rockets (1)
Hawks (2)
Lakers (1)
Magic (2)
Heat (2)
Knicks (3)
Nuggets (1)
Pistons (3)

anyone wanna run with the raptors?

someone make a trade with the raptors!! i need a backup sg (preferably someone who has a 3pt shot and is around 80+ overall!) . i can offer turkgolu orthornton (both 80+ rating sf). HIT MEUP!!!

Back
Top Bottom