***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

^ I have no idea fam, I love playing this league even if I lose with a suck team but rejecting a trade that was offer to me by the spurs, damn what part of thegame is that.

Originally Posted by Taquanbrant

wow,,,,i lo back 2 back that second game should of been mine... oh well good job bayside
Jesus those were some heated games. Camby is now known as the DH12 stopper, dude blocked Dwight at LEAST 5 times. I was about to watch the replayon that monster one but you beat me to it LOL. Anyway, Devin with that layup in traffic at the buzzer had me
nerd.gif
and
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jretro23

yo djgtekfrmsanjo ready to get our playoff games in today?
yes im online right now. yo blazers if i pause it for a long time can you extend the timer? my cousin is going to be dropping by to pick up somexmas gifts

thats cool, but i won't be able to play until the laker game is over. about to be the start of the 4th right now.

koo i might have to pause the game around the 2nd qtr. 5-10 min pause at the max. hes supposed to just pick and drop gifts off but i might get caught up in aquick chit chat. just hang in there and keep extending that timer lmao.

laugh.gif
lets not get ahead of ourselves now.

gg though g, i thought i was gonna lose the 2nd game because i was trailing the whole first quarter. monta is money from mid range.

i'm guessing the 3rd game don't matter?

Back
Top Bottom