***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

TJ Ford for Beasley?
grin.gif

mad.gif
I wish there was a way to see how many total turnovers I have, Iguarantee I lead the league in turnovers. 12 vs 2 that game.

GG's pistons

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

mad.gif
I wish there was a way to see how many total turnovers I have, I guarantee I lead the league in turnovers. 12 vs 2 that game.

GG's pistons

nah i am the reigning champ in that category
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

lets get the other league finished! i love my other team
lmao i havnt heard from the blazers but the warriors will be online tonight to get us through the first round

yo grizzlies decline that trade i sent for martin. i wanted to analyze it but sent over a trade by mistake.

im still looking over your roster and i'll send over another trade in a minute

Man i'll trade anybody from the Hawks, lmao the guy who made this team prolly purposely drafted all these bums it's wack we should restart i literallyhave no one over a 86, but everyone else is stacked, im literally the only team without a player 90+.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Man i'll trade anybody from the Hawks, lmao the guy who made this team prolly purposely drafted all these bums it's wack we should restart i literally have no one over a 86, but everyone else is stacked, im literally the only team without a player 90+.
let me check out your team andi 'll send over a trade

Back
Top Bottom