***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

can i get ORL because ATL has NO team what so ever, the person who drafted this team made it so no one would take em lol

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Man I just got settled down watchin a moie but I guess I'll play
roll.gif

Yeah Jehlers, the only thing i've gotten pissed off about so far is when people won't let me advance that ball past halfcourt. NikeAir kept doin that to me and finally I said something, he offered to let us run the game back, but It was fine, just try not to do it.

Yes thats one of the FEW things that gets me bad is the pressure.
But to force people to play a certain style of tempo is stupid if you ask me.

Me personally, obviously i like to live or die by the three.
As you just saw i died by it, but for the record i was playing with other teams and didnt get back used to this teams release points
laugh.gif

For real though its up to you to control the games tempo. If people play uptempo you gotta control it. jretros the best at it. He makes ppl play his game. And thats how it should be.

With that being said bombs will be dropping from me guys watch out.
roll.gif
amen to that.... I know how you play.. threes and then dominating on the boards and the paint, I like playing like that too and yeah peopleshould play more slow and sim if they like like jretro and uptempo like the suns if they like... thats how you get people to loose by taking them out of theirgame... jretros doing it to everybody this league
ohwell.gif
and I beat him twiceluckily I might add by shooting threes and kept the pace fast making his slower game unable to catch up.. everyone should play like they want to unless you cantell after a good 3 -5 games that they cheese

Man Grizzlies that was one hell of a game, I can't believe I came back to win it.

What were you doin at the end there? You weren't rushing to get a shot man, nor fouling, you were just lettin the clock run down.

granger being godly 7-9 from the arc and monta missing WIDE OPEN mid range = game's decided before it started lmao gg

on a good note al thornton will FINALLY be back from his shoulder injury SMH

who wants a guaranteed game with the raptorS?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Man Grizzlies that was one hell of a game, I can't believe I came back to win it.

What were you doin at the end there? You weren't rushing to get a shot man, nor fouling, you were just lettin the clock run down.
Dude seriously, very GG indeed. Nah I don't think you missed from the line the whole night so I figured fouling would be a lost cause,obviously I shoulda tried anyway. How the hell both KG and Dwight combine for 10 total rebounds?
laugh.gif

GG djgtek, I could not stop Timmy. You kept it close the entire game and I thought you were gonna get a W in the beginning when my players weren't makingany of their shots. Good thing they heated up or else you would of have had that one.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

GG djgtek, I could not stop Timmy. You kept it close the entire game and I thought you were gonna get a W in the beginning when my players weren't making any of their shots. Good thing they heated up or else you would of have had that one.

lmao gg. i already knew granger was going to torch me AGAIN over and over even if i was manually guarding him knowing you'd get him the ball. i dont knowhow many times i paused the game wanted to throw the controller after one of his contested 3's went in ... that three from about 5 feet beyond the arc didme in for the night hahaha

Anyone else wanna play?

lmao gg. i already knew granger was going to torch me AGAIN over and over even if i was manually guarding him knowing you'd get him the ball. i dont know how many times i paused the game wanted to throw the controller after one of his contested 3's went in ... that three from about 5 feet beyond the arc did me in for the night hahaha
I didn't think it was gonna go in, I just figured wth, he's on fire anyway, might as well jack it up. lol, I wondered why you keptpausing. lol

Back
Top Bottom