***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

You didn't even play by the rules so what are you complaining about?

I dont know how I won that game to be honest.

I turned the ball over 11 times compared to your 6, you had 14 points off those turnovers, I had 2

You had 15 Offensive rebounds, I had 6

Statistically you were killing me in every category

That is other than points scored
pimp.gif

Ik i didnt because the game was getting sooo broing.
Dont deny it.

that game felt like i was playing like game for 3 hours srtraight and just couldnt make it through the 2nd half.
So i said F all this walking the ball up.

Im playing Suns/warriors ball.

how isnt Dantoni ball not sim if it happends in real life.
Doesnt sim mean simulate real life? yes it does.

Man I just got settled down watchin a moie but I guess I'll play
roll.gif

Yeah Jehlers, the only thing i've gotten pissed off about so far is when people won't let me advance that ball past halfcourt. NikeAir kept doin thatto me and finally I said something, he offered to let us run the game back, but It was fine, just try not to do it.

GG NKEAIR, I thought you'd get that last game. I couldn't stop Josh Smith and David West was on fire the whole game.

I noticed you playing 1-3-1 during the first game so I decided to pass the ball and hopefully someone would fill the empty spaces in that 1-3-1 and take ajumpshot.

I couldn't really remember what you played in the second game, but I penetrated and always found someone open in the corner.

GG though, sucks that you don't have anyone on the SG position and PG.

CRAG, let's get it. Hey by the way, I'm playing straight right? Lemme know for real because I hate playing against cheesers, I'd never wanna beone. And that is no offense to anyone in this thread/league, honestly I don't think I've played anyone yet I can seriously call a cheeser.

lmao i played everyone atleast twice then i go off for a day and my season was simmed.......started out 0-2, 6 days latter im 7-11, then 2 more days later like7-30

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

CRAG, let's get it. Hey by the way, I'm playing straight right? Lemme know for real because I hate playing against cheesers, I'd never wanna be one. And that is no offense to anyone in this thread/league, honestly I don't think I've played anyone yet I can seriously call a cheeser.
I'm waiting in the lobby man, and ya you play straight

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

lmao i played everyone atleast twice then i go off for a day and my season was simmed.......started out 0-2, 6 days latter im 7-11, then 2 more days later like 7-30

Nah man, you were gone for like 10 days,

I just sent you an invite tho, cuz the Hawks have been completely MIA

get me back with my magic... ill get some games in tommorow... i just been mad busy working on a music project so i brought the xbox back to the studio...

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Man I just got settled down watchin a moie but I guess I'll play
roll.gif

Yeah Jehlers, the only thing i've gotten pissed off about so far is when people won't let me advance that ball past halfcourt. NikeAir kept doin that to me and finally I said something, he offered to let us run the game back, but It was fine, just try not to do it.

Yes thats one of the FEW things that gets me bad is the pressure.
But to force people to play a certain style of tempo is stupid if you ask me.

Me personally, obviously i like to live or die by the three.
As you just saw i died by it, but for the record i was playing with other teams and didnt get back used to this teams release points
laugh.gif

For real though its up to you to control the games tempo. If people play uptempo you gotta control it. jretros the best at it. He makes ppl play his game. Andthats how it should be.

With that being said bombs will be dropping from me guys watch out.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom