***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

GG Grizzlies

i can''t believe i won on a 4 point play

but on the side note, you should play more on ball defense

How long does it take for trades to be approved i did a trade about 1 week and half ago travis outlaw for k martin we both approved how come this trade did notgo threw.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

GG Grizzlies

i can''t believe i won on a 4 point play

but on the side note, you should play more on ball defense
Yeah wild game man. For what it's worth I use on ball/off ball strategically, trying to force TOs and such, I don't just not play off balland let the comp do all the work.. But yeah I will try and play on ball a little more.

Originally Posted by DJ Bmoney

How long does it take for trades to be approved i did a trade about 1 week and half ago travis outlaw for k martin we both approved how come this trade did not go threw.

our trade was for what ever reason invalidated

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Originally Posted by DJ Bmoney

How long does it take for trades to be approved i did a trade about 1 week and half ago travis outlaw for k martin we both approved how come this trade did not go threw.

our trade was for what ever reason invalidated

admin found it an uneven trade lmao. well travis outlaw for kevin martin doesnt sound like a good thing for one team
sick.gif

Replace me, the team is wack and people start playing unsim when they are on the break of losing, *cough* Cherry Pick with VC

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Replace me, the team is wack and people start playing unsim when they are on the break of losing, *cough* Cherry Pick with VC

i didnt cherry pick not once smh you jus did some bird shhhh by quitin wit 40sec left look at the shot chart/summary brotha im on the brink of losing whenvince only took 1 shot in the 4th beat it

You just started and you're ready to give up?
laugh.gif

Your team is not thaaaaat bad. Mostly everybody you have is in the 80's rating. That's still pretty decent. Hell if you look at jretros roster his isnot all that great either, but he still kicks every ones +@$.

laugh.gif

Your team is not thaaaaat bad. Mostly everybody you have is in the 80's rating. That's still pretty decent. Hell if you look at jretros roster his is not all that great either, but he still kicks every ones +@$.
just let him quit, i played him in nba 2k8 awhile ago in another league, i destroyed him and he quit early, then never played another league game,pretty sore loser

he tried to sign up for another NT league and i told the admin not to let him in cause he quits early and he got pissed

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

laugh.gif

Your team is not thaaaaat bad. Mostly everybody you have is in the 80's rating. That's still pretty decent. Hell if you look at jretros roster his is not all that great either, but he still kicks every ones +@$.
just let him quit, i played him in nba 2k8 awhile ago in another league, i destroyed him and he quit early, then never played another league game, pretty sore loser

he tried to sign up for another NT league and i told the admin not to let him in cause he quits early and he got pissed

lmao he also plays in the madden niketalk tournys ... i cant say he quits but he does complain and talk alot of #*% in those as well
roll.gif

i havn't gotten a trade that appeals to me yet ... but i NEED to move beasley ASAP!! also everyone on my team except duncan is available in package deals!

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

i havn't gotten a trade that appeals to me yet ... but i NEED to move beasley ASAP!! also everyone on my team except duncan is available in package deals!
Check trades again LOL come on man you gotta try and work around the offers I'm sending, it's hard just throwing out deals, ya dig?

lmao. that last trade isnt going to cut it ... howard and gordon for monta and beasley? or even gordon harrington for barbosa beasley? im willing to work withyou but all your trades seem kinda lobsided .. if not from a ratings standpoint , from the functional use of the player himself haha. remember loyalty alsoplays a roll in the rating but has NO impact whatsoever in our league haha. you willing to deal harris (yes i know hes not up for trade but who knows) ormartin lmao

It's cool man, I personally don't think those trades were lopsided but it's cool. I think all of us asking for Beasley hyped him up a bit toomuch.. His inside game is $ but just saying..

bayside good game... i thought i had it devin harris ripped me apart ... camby was cuffin the crap out of howard i was able to contain him but i was gettinshut out... and EVERYBODY I PLAYED NO FULL COURT PRESS !

Back
Top Bottom