***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Originally Posted by jretro23

laugh.gif
lets not get ahead of ourselves now.

gg though g, i thought i was gonna lose the 2nd game because i was trailing the whole first quarter. monta is money from mid range.

i'm guessing the 3rd game don't matter?
dude youre gona have to tell me how do you ALWAYS get a strip on fastbreaks... is there a cheat code or something lol
roll.gif

anyone wanna run with the raptors? this is probably one of the last nights before xmas until the weekend i can get games in! get at me!

Who wants to get a game in? Pacers....

and Lakers, I know I ACCIDENTLY denied a trade once, like a week ago, I dont think it was one of yours, you were you want a replacement?

I wanted to get on right now but the power supply thing is red. Anything I can do about that besides buy a new one?

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Who was the trade for? It isn't on the page so I think something went wrong on your end.

89021 Analyze Trade Invalidated Travis Outlaw Los Angeles Lakers San Antonio Spurs Approved Kenyon Martin San Antonio Spurs Los Angeles Lakers Approved

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

Originally Posted by jretro23

laugh.gif
lets not get ahead of ourselves now.

gg though g, i thought i was gonna lose the 2nd game because i was trailing the whole first quarter. monta is money from mid range.

i'm guessing the 3rd game don't matter?
dude youre gona have to tell me how do you ALWAYS get a strip on fastbreaks... is there a cheat code or something lol
roll.gif

its called gameshark
laugh.gif

ritch i think the only thing you can do is buy a new one, i could be wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom