***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

if nikeair isnt on anybody wanna get a game in the new league I need to play my games to get bosh back from injury lol

Alright I don't know what I did but I fixed my 360
laugh.gif

I'll start playing again tomorrow.

Originally Posted by jretro23

wow up by 18 in the 3rd and that stupid 2k network error comes up.

Thought that happened to me too but turns out my router went out
mad.gif

We'll reset it and get it in later Shaun

i added you. you gotta go to the dash and come back since i added you while you were in the lobby.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

wow up by 18 in the 3rd and that stupid 2k network error comes up.

Thought that happened to me too but turns out my router went out
mad.gif

We'll reset it and get it in later Shaun

alright. I dont know what the deal is but I couldnt hit anything
mad.gif

About to be 15-0 JRetro....

Your not allowed in our next league
roll.gif

J/K

Gives us all someone to gun for!

wow without bosh my team gets raped by everybody on the boards , and jretro gg man that play you run every possesion almost where you bring prince or wallaceoff a screen is crazy I need to learn what play that is even if you see wallace about to come off a screen its hard to steal the pass

laugh.gif
yall need to stop going easy on me.

gg though yankee, looked close from the 1st quarter. bosh is a def. loss in ya lineup. didn't even notice i won by 40.

i'll just say this, good defensive players with decent offense > good offensive players with decent defense.

laugh.gif

gg though yankee, looked close from the 1st quarter. bosh is a def. loss in ya lineup. didn't even notice i won by 40.

i'll just say this, good defensive players with decent offense > good offensive players with decent defense.
lmao dude is straight saying we're not even trying ... hahah thats cold blooded . give the man the chip right now
roll.gif

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

laugh.gif

lmao dude is straight saying we're not even trying ... hahah thats cold blooded . give the man the chip right now
roll.gif

laugh.gif
not even saying it like that, you dudes that beat me in the last league havn't beat me in this league yet. i thought i would of had at least 4 lossesnow just from looking at the users i was playing.

i guess its your new rosters and lineups, because i had the 17th pick and didn't expect to be undefeated still.

sup guys. im getting an xbox 360 for christmas. with NBA 2K9. I might be interested in being the replacement for the lakers. Is it still 5 games a week? Cuzthat's a bit much for me. And im a noobie. Almost forgot: I live in Germany

Raptors I sent you a trade.

Shaun, I accepted the trade you sent.

Turkoglu still on block, but now for a PG.

Back
Top Bottom