***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

What do you need Sheed for anyway? You already have Dirk, Chandler and Stat
laugh.gif

IDK if any trades have gone through yet. I hope not. On second thought no trading w/ the Cavs. The trades wouldnt have been made if he was still the owner. Thewhole point of allowing Pablo to take the Spurs was being we need a user for them, and Pablo got screwed by accidently dropping out of the draft and having theCPU draft for him. I wouldnt normally do that but we know how much it sucks to have that happen. And come on we all know some players play better than others.No more trades w/ the Cavs....

Prince for Rondo....
sick.gif
Come on now Ritch.. that is now an even trade

Ah fiine I'll trade back. What I wanted to do was trade him to you for Battier since I have to many point guards now but oh well.

But the numbers did match
happy.gif

If you wanted i would have done tayshaun for battier, but yeah... if no trades for everyone else, then we can't be an exception of the rule

Pablo I just sent Prince back to ya

Somebody please give me another guard/small forward!

You sure about that? The Spurs are pretty awesome
laugh.gif

You sure you don't wanna take the Spurs man? No harm no foul, allows us a better chance of finishing the league, and gives you a legit team

I'm good with (I'll regret this) Cavs
nerd.gif

Just need a solid 7 footer
nerd.gif

plus I dont want to start my games from scratch
laugh.gif

Jehlers02...Im headed to the lobby

Ha alright you better play ALL your games w/ the Cavs then man, no excuses since we offered you a clean slate!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Ha alright you better play ALL your games w/ the Cavs then man, no excuses since we offered you a clean slate!
laugh.gif
I will probably regret this but oh well....I never quit...I already told myself I will go 0-30
laugh.gif

hmm if you say so pablo. i might trade you big z and don't forget to get prince back from me

too late i guess you already started your game

I got 5 on that Pablo wants the Spurs after his game with the Suns.
laugh.gif

Have you invited those other dudes yet Crag?

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

laugh.gif

One guy PMed me and hasnt said anything back yet... need one more after him

Originally Posted by b3ng

yeah is that bulls team available?

the guy with the bulls currently has posted saying he was going to get some games in tonight but I don't know how reliable that statement is because hewanted to drop out since his 360 crapped out on him.

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

laugh.gif

Im sticking to it
laugh.gif

give me Z
nerd.gif
you got it! wanna get our other game in?

Back
Top Bottom