***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Sounds good, headed into work now. Replacement guys I'll check you out when I get home

Pablo I think since you got blessed with a crap squad if you want I'll let you take over the Spurs and just sim the rest of the cavs games.. anyone have a problem w/ that?
sounds fair. cause you know damn well if we got a replacement for the cavs they wouldn't finish their games.

pablo just gotta get in a lot of games to catch up with us.

Pablo how about you accept that trade before you take over the spurs
happy.gif

Lol its not like its not fair or anything. Im giving up 22 in overall points.
I guess its kinda shady though.

Now that I think about it I would hate to see Chris Paul not be used, Suns what if I give you T-Mac for him so that way you can trade him to Denver and haveDurant and Roy
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I proposed the trade Ritch, jretro can u void the trade with the cavs and i
Cool I'm in class right now and I'll put it through when I get home if JRetro does not put it through before then

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

Originally Posted by jretro23

laugh.gif
i think there should be a max 5 point gap if you offer the cavs.

CHECK . can someone pass through the jefferson sheed trade now? pablo did you accept it?
nerd.gif
crag is gonna have to pass these, don't want dude to get pissed or go crazy.
laugh.gif

we should wait for crag's official word, before the trades go through.

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

Originally Posted by jretro23

laugh.gif
i think there should be a max 5 point gap if you offer the cavs.

CHECK . can someone pass through the jefferson sheed trade now? pablo did you accept it?
nerd.gif
yeah it was right on the 5 point gap
laugh.gif
accepted

jretro can u void me n the cavs though so my trade with the ritch can go through. The trade with ritch and i is actually legit cuz we're both permanentowners of each team.

Back
Top Bottom