***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

i'm cool with the 5 point gap, but i don't wanna lose my job as an admin.

ritch and jehlers you want that trade approved?

edit- approved.

5 point rule ehh..

Cavs, trade sent accept that mug and leave it up to the admins.
roll.gif

only a 2 point differential

lmao just pass the jefferson sheed trade through jretro, its not like either is an allstar but they are both good players. imo it should be good to go in cragseyes

the sheed-bellinelli trade on the other hand .. i'll understand if that gets shot down
roll.gif

I have way to many point guards now. Trade with Cavs should do the trick.
laugh.gif

Edit: I forgot Paul was hurt dammit!
roll.gif

Wow is there any way to win over a cheese player?

my friend who ##+%*$! cheeses every time, he pressed for the whole game and taking charge when i break the press, and fast braek every time. is there any wayTO WIN OVER THEM?

he thinks hes better than me now wow

Cavs check trades!
roll.gif

I don't know if I should have did that trade now since T-Mac is pretty much my leading scorer but I guess this means I can shoot more with Pau now

Whoa what the hell is going on?!?!
roll.gif
We are leaving the Cavs the way theyare if we are letting Pablo replace the spurs...
As if teams in a 16 team draft already isn't good enough. IMO i think we'll leave the cavs they way they are, and they are done. If you want to do aLEGIT trade, than thats ok... otherwise no go

And KRN... you sure the towl trick will be working? I got people asking to be a replacement. Lemme know. I could always give them the spurs so it will stop youfools with these trades and Pablo keeps the Cavs
roll.gif

Otherwise I'm thinking we might need someone for GoldenState

so crag, is thornton for nene a go for a trade with the cavs? only a 1 point difference between the two.

But but Craaaag I was going to trade for Prince so you could give me Pierce
happy.gif

or Shane could work. What ever you think is fair
happy.gif

Potential new guys do you think you can get a lot of games in fast to catch up?

Originally Posted by jretro23

so crag, is thornton for nene a go for a trade with the cavs? only a 1 point difference between the two.
if its only 1 pt then sure

and i think i got pierce's shot down
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by jretro23

if its only 1 pt then sure

and i think i got pierce's shot down
smile.gif
thats wsup, i should see him drop 30 in all your games from now on.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Whoa what the hell is going on?!?!
roll.gif
We are leaving the Cavs the way they are if we are letting Pablo replace the spurs...
As if teams in a 16 team draft already isn't good enough. IMO i think we'll leave the cavs they way they are, and they are done. If you want to do a LEGIT trade, than thats ok... otherwise no go

And KRN... you sure the towl trick will be working? I got people asking to be a replacement. Lemme know. I could always give them the spurs so it will stop you fools with these trades and Pablo keeps the Cavs
roll.gif

Otherwise I'm thinking we might need someone for GoldenState
Haha I was wondering why this thread jumped 2 pages in a matter of a few hours! I was bout to say come on y'all you gotta have some conscious.At least PM dude or something not make it obvious. But then again we can all see what trades were offered anyway.. SMH at some of yall LOL

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

it sounds dumb that you want to auction off players
Why would it matter to me if I'm not controlling the team anymore..and Crag said he would sim the games for the Cavs
eyes.gif

I am not putting that Suns trade through it is not fair!

nerd.gif

JK I'll do it in like 5-10 minutes.
whoaaaaa i want in!!!!! lol
Looks like you missed out. I'm sure if you can do Sheed for West

yeah cap sheed for west is fair.

88 for an 88.

as for the suns trade, its pretty fair. crag is gonna have to handle that one.

Come on y'all u know a lot of the trades are going to look good numbers wise, but they really aren't when it actually comes down to performance. Justsayin...

Back
Top Bottom