***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Yeah no doubt, whenever I play a team with Amare, TD21, Gasol, DH12, etc. I already assume that the PIP are going to be high so I don't even care aboutthat.

Yeah... AR's team is pretty sick... and he hasnt played a single game so looking for a replacement for him.

Usually we have a bunch of people asking to be replacements.
frown.gif
I want tofinish this league for once!

If anyone can get a game in within the next 10-15 mins lemme know. Want to get one in before headin into work.

And Jehlers... we all know CP3 isn't as good as his 100 rating
roll.gif

So assuming we can't find a replacement for AR's team.. what if we A just simmed his games, and B. Trade 2 or 3 of his good players to the teamsneeding it the most, cough Pablo cough
roll.gif

Give Pablo a little more incentive to play and a chance to get back into it, itd be a fair trade of course, but since his big Men are seriously lacking wecould figure someway that he gives up something and gets Duncan or something

So assuming we can't find a replacement for AR's team.. what if we A just simmed his games, and B. Trade 2 or 3 of his good players to the teams needing it the most, cough Pablo cough
roll.gif

nerd.gif

Well a big part of your problem is you have no true center... when you have elton brand at center
roll.gif

So you get hardly any rebounds at all, against you Dwight was killin it on the boards getting me second change points

Orrrrr instead of simming the Spurs games just give Pablo the Spurs since not even jretro could win with his Cavs team.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Orrrrr instead of simming the Spurs games just give Pablo the Spurs since not even jretro could win with his Cavs team.
laugh.gif
Don't lie man... we all know JRetro would still win
roll.gif

Did you not see I was in the middle of a game?
roll.gif
It was an intense gameso didn't have time to respond, I was playing another donk who used dallas, came down to the last minute but I came through with a Big Pick6
happy.gif

We can play tonight

let me get on w.e team is available. i feel like joining a niketalk league. btw, i'm sim and active so let me know...

gamertag: soledout23

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Did you not see I was in the middle of a game?
roll.gif
It was an intense game so didn't have time to respond, I was playing another donk who used dallas, came down to the last minute but I came through with a Big Pick6
happy.gif

We can play tonight
roll.gif
i actually did see that you were 7-6 in the 3rd orsomething. lets run it tonight! hester's about to be let loose
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Sounds good, headed into work now. Replacement guys I'll check you out when I get home

Pablo I think since you got blessed with a crap squad if you want I'll let you take over the Spurs and just sim the rest of the cavs games.. anyone have aproblem w/ that?

Back
Top Bottom