***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

How come we don't have anyone who's interested in being a replacement? Thats the REAL question
laugh.gif
hmm, I bet if you put that Chicago has Lebron in the subject then we'll have a replacement by tomorrow at the latest
laugh.gif

That's what I want to know. Its not like his team sucks, his starting line up is one of the best in the whole league

lmao i love how you kept checking insisting i was ODIng on PIP when it was close to just 50%. jrich just went crazy on the grizz ... takin it to OT and thenicing the game . gg

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

lmao i love how you kept checking insisting i was ODIng on PIP. jrich just went crazy on the grizz ... takin it to OT and then icing the game . gg
I actually wasn't checking for that, to be honest I was looking at your 3pt numbers. Anyway, good comeback man.

thanks. yeah i was just chucking them up. that 1st qtr was trash and i was just taking wild shots. settled it down and was able to make some runs

Back
Top Bottom