***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

yo pablo since you decided to stay with the cavs, do you want nene back? or do you like thornton? i see you put him in your starting lineup.

let me know whats good.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

I got 5 on that Pablo wants the Spurs after his game with the Suns.
laugh.gif

Have you invited those other dudes yet Crag?
Im sticking to it
laugh.gif

give me Z
nerd.gif
you got it! wanna get our other game in?
Give me like 30 if you still wanna play
yo pablo since you decided to stay with the cavs, do you want nene back? or do you like thornton? i see you put him in your starting lineup.

let me know whats good.
I think I'll keep him....
nerd.gif

GG I thought you had me with that comeback of yours then I had the 99 yard James Harrison pick 6 at the end
roll.gif

BTW I know how you like to run your screen to Hester.... so my fav part of the game was on my first screen attempt to Moss I scored like a 60 yard TD
roll.gif

What the hell did you do at the end there?

In the start of the third quarter when you hurt portis, I started Passing the ball with Jason Campbell like he was Peyton Manning... no idea where that camefrom... I usually can't pass that well

IDK why you use the Bears... their offense is so whack
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

GG I thought you had me with that comeback of yours then I had the 99 yard James Harrison pick 6 at the end
roll.gif

BTW I know how you like to run your screen to Hester.... so my fav part of the game was on my first screen attempt to Moss I scored like a 60 yard TD
roll.gif

What the hell did you do at the end there?
i honestly have NO IDEAi had 1st and goal with 30 sec left ... i had 3 TO's and i decided to just go gung ho and no huddle. i should'vetook a TO and strategized ... with how you were droppping your linemen back i should've just went 5 wr and a qb sneak
roll.gif
. gg though i didnt think that last 30 sec through. we gotta get a rematch

still need replacements
nerd.gif
won't be able to get on til tomorrow though

oh yeah next time i wont use the bears. i usually get W's with them because people DONT know about the hester screen and i have a couple 90 yr screen tdslol

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

still need replacements
nerd.gif
won't be able to get on til tomorrow though
Look who is it
eek.gif

Yeah for sure, Mamba you wanna take the Spurs? The are 0-0 and have a nice team

Back
Top Bottom