***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

SOooOOO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tired.gif
That be so hard on yourself that was a awesome game! I think adding Big Z helps you a lot. Hell I know I could have benefited that game if I hadhim. Wallace was ridiculous at the end of the game with all those threes! I couldn't help but laugh when I fouled Williams at the end to send it toovertime
laugh.gif

Magic if you want I'll play a custom match with you

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

SOooOOO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tired.gif
That be so hard on yourself that was a awesome game! I think adding Big Z helps you a lot. Hell I know I could have benefited that game if I had him. Wallace was ridiculous at the end of the game with all those threes! I couldn't help but laugh when I fouled Williams at the end to send it to overtime
laugh.gif

Magic if you want I'll play a custom match with you
That was a good game...I swear to god when you fouled me I was behind the line
laugh.gif

lmao so i beat the rockets and it doesnt count . gg haha. anyone still up and wanna play a ranked game with the magic?!?!?!

Haha yup that was a good game. I think I figured out how to shoot with Paul so maybe losing T-Mac is not so bad. I hit some threes with Wade which I don'tthink I've ever done. It was a good game cuz it really helped me get how everyone shoots.

so is anyone going to be KIND enough to grace the magic with your presence tonight? i DONT want to spend another hr just sitting in the lobby waiting forsomeone lol

Yo Crag I'll take the Spurs...my 360 was broke for like a month
laugh.gif
hit me up with an invite: Gator Boy 24

hey is there any almost full leagues anyone has going that i can play in?
if not, just hit me up for a quickone, my gt is in the sig

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Thanks Crag....anyone wanna play? Add Spurs to your que
i'm about to head to the gym right now, but if you want to get a game around quarter to 4 I'll play then
Ha JRetro no i dropped him and sent an invite to someone else
roll.gif

Dude hasn't said anything in awhile so figured we can take a chance on one of the new dudes... Bulls whats the word?

Back
Top Bottom