***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

I need to get back in the swing of things with 2K9, I can't shoot for crap....Oh and Nash, Henrich, Artest, and Jamison are all on the trading block, sendme your offers.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I need to get back in the swing of things with 2K9, I can't shoot for crap....Oh and Nash, Henrich, Artest, and Jamison are all on the trading block, send me your offers.

Check your trades Mamba.

check your trades pnoi.

i feel bad for whoever wins the grizzlies vs warriors game. its not showing up on the site so its not gonna be counted. warriors probably didn't restarthis xbox after the grizz added him
laugh.gif
thats if they're playing right now.

Originally Posted by jretro23

check your trades pnoi.

i feel bad for whoever wins the grizzlies vs warriors game. its not showing up on the site so its not gonna be counted. warriors probably didn't restart his xbox after the grizz added him
laugh.gif
thats if they're playing right now.
Accepted jretro.

Yo Warriors I didn't realize that our game was a CUSTOM game so it wasn't going to count for anything, jretro23 hit me up on XBL reminding me. What yougotta do is when you add a team to your queue or they add you, you have to sign out of XBL and sign back in.

And sorry I can't play anymore I gotta get going. We'll get our game in later.

EDIT: Thanks for the heads up JRetro LOL I woulda been
tired.gif
if we finishedthat game and I went to check the site and saw nada, I mean if I won..

I usually just add them to the que, sign out, and send the challenge so that I know it'll be counted.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

DJGtek your gonna get a kick out of this....

I'm playing Madden and just picked the ball of... and the guy challenged the interception
roll.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif
yo crag lets get another game of madden in tonight. the way last nights gameended was DIRTY. i cant go out like that
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I need to get back in the swing of things with 2K9, I can't shoot for crap....Oh and Nash, Henrich, Artest, and Jamison are all on the trading block, send me your offers.

j kidd for nash?

Back
Top Bottom