***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

any slots still open?
nerd.gif

Maybe. Check back later tonight

I just got my Danny Ainge on for the 4th consecutive league.

Iverson
T-Mac
Durant
Bogut
Dalembert
I saw that and just shook my head
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

DJGtek your gonna get a kick out of this....

I'm playing Madden and just picked the ball of... and the guy challenged the interception
roll.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif
yo crag lets get another game of madden in tonight. the way last nights game ended was DIRTY. i cant go out like that
sick.gif
Ha ha alright man, just let me know when

id play you in madden craig, but ive been a little to busy with being so deep into the madden tourny and everything
laugh.gif

Yo can someone verify the trades, I did Butler for Artest and Parker for Nash, I'm gonna be in the lobby if someone wants to get a few games in.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Yo can someone verify the trades, I did Butler for Artest and Parker for Nash, I'm gonna be in the lobby if someone wants to get a few games in.

You got it! And I'll play either the Warriors or Spurs. Take your pick Gully who do you want to play?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by b3ng

how do i empty it out? (this is my first online league)
Just register your gamertag at 2k sports( if you have not already). From there go to our home page and edit schedule.

Edit: Mamba I don't think you accepted the trades yet, oh wait you already started playing

Yo DJGtek you gotta answer somethign for me, I know you run the screen to Hester a lot.... do you ever have it happen where he's wide open with a lot ofrunning room but he like runs in a backwards circle before your able to do anything adn you lose like 7 yards.. I swear this happens to me like 25 percent ofthe time with the WR screen

GG Warriors but next time wait until the Player of the game is announced before you disconnect. I was about to be heated if my win didn't count. That pickand roll was so predictable my a.i caught on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Yo DJGtek you gotta answer somethign for me, I know you run the screen to Hester a lot.... do you ever have it happen where he's wide open with a lot of running room but he like runs in a backwards circle before your able to do anything adn you lose like 7 yards.. I swear this happens to me like 25 percent of the time with the WR screen

yes, usually happens when i try to hold up and turbo BEFORE he gets the ball. if i toss it to him and wait until he tucks it away i can get him changingdirection and upfield pretty quick. so whats crackin with our rematch?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom