***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

alright im recovering from my wisdom teeth surgury ... any trade offers for the magic?

you never decline or accpeted my offer.

Tony Parker (90)
Randolph (88)
for

Jason Richardson (82)
Tyson Chandler (84)

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Yes of course, if i get in right now, i'll play right now before halftime of cavs.
aight well message crag on here or xbox live cause only the creator can send an invite.

you'll be replacing the warriors (0-0).

I rather invite that Asian guy, who was posting in here all the time .No Offense but fresh didnt' play after he lost a few last time he was in a league...I don't want to risk that again

No crag, it was because i was really busy with schools and stuff. now its more relaxed.... you could kick me off, if i dont get the games in

and i couldnt make it to the draft
frown.gif

Arent you still gonna be busy with school?? And you werent in the draft this time either, whats the difference?

No, like i said im more relaxed with school now... and what do you mean by this draft? because i didnt even play in NT2000 (the new league)
i only played NT2K for hawks..

oh yeah crag didn't we already give word to AirFreshAzn that he would be the first to be a replacement since he backed out of the draft to let nkeair in?

What do you mean i didnt draft them? i couldnt make it to draft on last league not this one, cuz i didnt even play this one.
but o well, seems like you have no desire to put me on this team. i wont play then.

Back
Top Bottom