***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

this is what the warriors squad is looking like. it was user drafted, the computer didn't choose. good team imo.

1 Allen Iverson
2 Chris Bosh
3 Carlos Boozer
4 Ray Allen
5 Emeka Okafor
6 Shawn Marion
7 T.J. Ford
8 Andrei Kirilenko
9 Marquis Daniels
10 Ronnie Brewer
11 Roy Hibbert
12 Jamario Moon

all up to crag though to see who he wants to be the replacement.

Hmmm I suppose....
roll.gif
feel bad about FreshKRN but I Was under theassumption airfreshazn wanted in..

game anyone?

i hate how u throw two 7 footers in there and a dude who is 6'10 yet one guy can still get a million offensive boards. I always lose because of reboundingand i always draft as many 7 footers as i can but it doesnt work.

GG, I thought you had me throughout the third and then I started to pull away. And yeah Dwight was killin it on the boards.... blocks to.

Thats why all i do is shoot in this game cause when i play teams with ppl like Dwight ik theres gonna be a million blocks. Unrealistic as hell

If y'all dont have a replacement yet, I'll get on. my gt is LaneYsWorlD429. Teams decent. I'd start TJ over A.I., and bring him off the bench withOkeafor

Originally Posted by laneysworld

If y'all dont have a replacement yet, I'll get on. my gt is LaneYsWorlD429. Teams decent. I'd start TJ over A.I., and bring him off the bench with Okeafor

Looks like you just missed the cut champ
laugh.gif

Hey guys, I'll be on later tonight at around 10-11 PST if anyone wants to play.

Anyone wanna trade?

I'm looking at trading Chris Paul and/or maybe Baron Davis so send me a trade offer. I'm looking for a PF/SG.

Where the heck has CallhimAR been?

And I think we may need to replace the bulls, dude has played 1 game and NEVER posts in here

Back
Top Bottom