***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

I havent had my xbox all weekend, I'll make sure to get on my games once I go back home tonight

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

ummm pending on the outcome i kno i gotta be at the top of my game for you (pause) lol
where u at
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

YO KOBE AND JOE WENT OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
not against my defense
smile.gif

i was scared though in the 1st half cause they were knocking down all their shots, it was close.

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

YO KOBE AND JOE WENT OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
not against my defense
smile.gif

i was scared though in the 1st half cause they were knocking down all their shots, it was close.

went from my best performance wit kobe havin 47 amd joe havin 44 to getttin puncheddddddd my 30 smh

just a update from me. my face is still swollen from my wisdom teeth procdeure but we had to take my mom into the ER last night. i'll be bouncing aroundthe place today so DONT think im just MIA. yall know i play my games.

hey how do get into this? i just picked it up a couple days ago and if you guys need anyone to play just let me know.

My gamertag is: SKiLLMATiK13
when you request me just let me know your from here cuz ill be like *%% when i get it and if you just want to play a game just message me before.

I PMed AirFreshAZN yesterday and no response yet, so we'll see maybe we need a dif replacement

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I PMed AirFreshAZN yesterday and no response yet, so we'll see maybe we need a dif replacement

i got a response from him yesterday

Yeah sure but I don't know about this week, I got a lot of work. If you don't find a replacement by the end of this week or something I'll join.

If you guys still need a replacement I will jump in, I will need a couple games of practice, but I dont cheese or anything so you dont have to worry aboutthat. My gt is sw33nskill
What are the Warriors lookin like anyway?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom