***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Originally Posted by jretro23

people should already have at least 3-5 games in by monday. we wanna finish this league right?

might need a couple replacements.

Im up for it....
glasses.gif

Kobe was just stupid in that game. Even when i had 2 hands closing both of his eye lids he was drilling them. i was just very very unlucky that game.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Kobe was just stupid in that game. Even when i had 2 hands closing both of his eye lids he was drilling them. i was just very very unlucky that game.
yea kobe finally showed up for me .....but durant! he went wild on me he had 38 at half lol i couldnt slow him down at all he had 60

I lost becasue i couldnt get anyone involved. I couldnt make any shots with Gordon or Arenas. You had Joe Johnson who was shooting just as well. Your fieldpercentage was overwhelming. Kobe missed like only 3 shots at half and you were shooting mostly jumpers it was rediculous.

gg's Yankeephan. DANNY GRANGER IS BETTER THAN "PLAYER #23" ON NBA LIVE '98. How you mastered Calderon's shot is beyond me also. Sorry forplaying high tempo most the time but well if you are down 20 pts, that's all you can revert to LOL. I need to sleep, my team has frustrated me further thana video game should frustrate someone.

=.(...

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I lost becasue i couldnt get anyone involved. I couldnt make any shots with Gordon or Arenas. You had Joe Johnson who was shooting just as well. Your field percentage was overwhelming. Kobe missed like only 3 shots at half and you were shooting mostly jumpers it was rediculous.
send that sonnnn
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

GAME WITH THE HAWKS
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif