***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Nah, i got home and found out my brother was playing my xbox all day so as soon as i turned it on just now i got the one red light. Im doin the towel trick now and then have to play a madden tourny game. I can play after that though
happened to me before, if you want, tell MS that you got the RROD and send it in, and they will fix it for you

You see the problem is i thought every xbox had a 3 year warranty. When i called they said my 1 year warranty just ended a month ago. I said i thought its 3years and they said no thats only for the RROD. If i woulda known that i woulda said i got the RROD to begin with.

Now i have one red light which is just as broken as the RROD cuz its an E74 error. And i really dont have 100 dollars to fix it cuz i just messed up my car.

Im hoping if i keep overheating it il get the RROD eventually but idk if thats possible if you already have the 1 light E74 error.

F microsoft SMH.

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

kool lemme no
u ready
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

people should already have at least 3-5 games in by monday. we wanna finish this league right?

might need a couple replacements.

Its always the same ppl on at night and thats usually when i can play.
Retro Yankee and Gully.

Anyboddyyy outtt theree?

Gully you wanna play when ur done with ur game?

Yankee you just wanna get a custom game in? Im bored as hell and need some practice still with my players release points. Aint no one on here at night eitherlol

Back
Top Bottom