***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Ritch I'll play I suppose... try to get my players shots back down. I'm gonna pull a trade that was offered to me awhile ago... Paul Pierce is gone andI now have Manu Ginobli
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Ritch I'll play I suppose... try to get my players shots back down. I'm gonna pull a trade that was offered to me awhile ago... Paul Pierce is gone and I now have Manu Ginobli
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

If you want i'll throw the trade back over and send manu to you... it was tehre still from like 2 weeks ago

If you want i'll throw the trade back over and send manu to you... it was tehre still from like 2 weeks ago

Hahah no man, those
nerd.gif
's were just because you randomlyfinally accepted lol.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Hahah no man, those
nerd.gif
's were just because you randomly finally accepted lol.
wish i hadnt!!! Manu is SOOOO whack.... oh wellllll so was Pierce... I had to switch it up a bit in hopes of making a playoff push

Are the teams that are not gonna be in the playoffs still allowed to do trades?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Are the teams that are not gonna be in the playoffs still allowed to do trades?

I don't see why not unless its something wack like Chris Quinn for some superstar or whatever

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

anybody still need games in with the Cavs?
nerd.gif

Ohh....

Umm...

Welll.....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
who's the Knicks? I got 2 games left against you and the Grizzlies and one against the Magic and Mavs.

elpablo21 did you check your PM? and which team are you youth?

Originally Posted by jretro23

anybody still need games in with the Cavs?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
talk about good timing.
nvm
laugh.gif
Dude you were a good sport, you definitely get an invite back to the next league soon. Just don't delete yourself again!
laugh.gif

Pablo is good, he just got screwed and could not compete with his crappy roster.

Back
Top Bottom