***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Uh yeah you did, that's why on the website there is a "D" by your team for "disconnect"

anyone wanna play, I need to get as many games in as possible today and early tomorrow b/c im really not going to be available for the rest of the week. addspurs to your que

Dam good game mamba. That game is where i really really coulda used Roy.
None of my shots were fallin i had to go in the paint all the time.

nah man i need to go to my homework. Huge term paper, plus my xbox prolly wont even work.

And whats gonna go on with me and the magics games? We couldnt connect..

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Dam good game mamba. That game is where i really really coulda used Roy.
None of my shots were fallin i had to go in the paint all the time.
Yeah, I knew something was missing, I think Roy killed me last time we played. good game though. Currently in the final playoff spot out West,gonna try to get that no. 3 seed so I don't have to play jretro
laugh.gif
. Magic, we got one more game to play when you get on....also Knicks, Celtics, Cavs,Grizz, Nuggets we still got games as well.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

nah man i need to go to my homework. Huge term paper, plus my xbox prolly wont even work.

And whats gonna go on with me and the magics games? We couldnt connect..
yo wait until its clear that im either going to have a chacne at the playoffs or not. if not, just sim my games to give you the win... but if imstill mathematically in the race then we'll figure something out

Back
Top Bottom