***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Nah, Williams aint NEVER shot that well, just caught him at a bad time I guess.

Your whole team was killin it man
roll.gif

I havent played 2k in like 10 days and it showed... I couldnt hit a thing.. gg

I hope i get Roy back for the playoffs. So far its lookin like i may have to play ritch 1st round cause im making a nice late season run.

I'm down for a team up as well, I haven't played that in a while, but we would need mics to communicate. It's a great idea.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

I'm down for a team up as well, I haven't played that in a while, but we would need mics to communicate. It's a great idea.
i would liek to, but i wanna see the interest, plus it would be fun to work together rather than be at each others throats during games
laugh.gif

so far i see

nkeair (me)
jehlers02
untroubledyouth
youngpnoi

6 more people

looking for ritch, yankeephan, jretro, crag, djtek, capital BC, staples in this league

sorry if i missed your name

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I hope i get Roy back for the playoffs. So far its lookin like i may have to play ritch 1st round cause im making a nice late season run.

Sucks for you. I'm kidding!
tongue.gif

Yeah a team up would be awesome but its not like we are all on at the same time though.

i'm down for a 5on5 but like ritch said, its gonna be hard to get 10 people on at the same time though.

i was thinking since we got a decent amoutn of people for the draft, the 5 on 5 should be similar

true. isn't it just a random selection of people though? or is there a way to set it up so you can have certain players in the match?

Originally Posted by jretro23

true. isn't it just a random selection of people though? or is there a way to set it up so you can have certain players in the match?
you can set up a custom match

Back
Top Bottom