***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

ritch just wondering how josh howard is treating you? cause stephen jackson is trash
laugh.gif

shooting an ice cold 28%

I like Howard now. I actually got his shot down so I put him back in my starting lineup
laugh.gif

Lets try and wrap the league up and get the playoffs started in at least 2 week!

I don't know if I'll play 2 in a row, but just get on so we can at least get one in.

hey i was wondering if you guys want to try to do a 5 v 5 match, obviously we have 10 people available, it would be cool to do a team up

i havent played a team up since i first got the game, after that it was too laggy to get a game going but i think 2k fixed up the servers so it might not be aslaggy

so we need to decide on
What 2 teams to use
What date/time
Whose playing

to prevent people from wanting to be the kobe or somethign on the lakers, we can just randomize teams and players

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

hey i was wondering if you guys want to try to do a 5 v 5 match, obviously we have 10 people available, it would be cool to do a team up

i havent played a team up since i first got the game, after that it was too laggy to get a game going but i think 2k fixed up the servers so it might not be as laggy

so we need to decide on
What 2 teams to use
What date/time
Whose playing

to prevent people from wanting to be the kobe or somethign on the lakers, we can just randomize teams and players
Not a bad idea

Back
Top Bottom