***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

nah man i need to go to my homework. Huge term paper, plus my xbox prolly wont even work.

And whats gonna go on with me and the magics games? We couldnt connect..
yo wait until its clear that im either going to have a chacne at the playoffs or not. if not, just sim my games to give you the win... but if imstill mathematically in the race then we'll figure something out

alright, I'm ready need to keep the playoff hopes alive, hopefully Mo is on fire again

yo yankee, jrich can't be involved in any offer. his shot is too EASY . i can afford to get rid of stat and dirk but not jrich also. i have a feeling iwont even be able to shoot with redd anyway. whats popping with my first trade offer?

indifferent.gif

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
t25.png
[/td] [td]0:22[/td] [td]Duncan made a 2 point Dunk[/td] [td]2-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t5.png
[/td] [td]0:32[/td] [td]Bargnani missed a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]2-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t5.png
[/td] [td]0:34[/td] [td]Howard made a 2 point Dunk[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t25.png
[/td] [td]0:50[/td] [td]Duncan made a 2 point Dunk[/td] [td]4-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t5.png
[/td] [td]1:02[/td] [td]Bargnani missed a 2 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]4-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t25.png
[/td] [td]1:15[/td] [td]Butler made a 2 point Layup[/td] [td]6-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t5.png
[/td] [td]1:26[/td] [td]Howard made a 2 point Layup[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t25.png
[/td] [td]1:39[/td] [td]Duncan made a 2 point Dunk[/td] [td]8-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t5.png
[/td] [td]1:48[/td] [td]Bargnani missed a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]8-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t25.png
[/td] [td]2:02[/td] [td]Duncan made a 2 point Dunk[/td] [td]10-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t5.png
[/td] [td]2:15[/td] [td]Bargnani missed a 2 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]10-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t5.png
[/td] [td]2:17[/td] [td]Howard missed a 2 point Dunk[/td] [td]10-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t25.png
[/td] [td]2:36[/td] [td]Duncan made a 2 point Dunk[/td] [td]12-6[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t5.png
[/td] [td]2:56[/td] [td]Nelson made a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]12-9[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t25.png
[/td] [td]3:06[/td] [td]Nash made a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]15-9[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t5.png
[/td] [td]3:26[/td] [td]Howard made a 2 point Dunk[/td] [td]15-11[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t25.png
[/td] [td]3:52[/td] [td]Duncan missed a 2 point Layup[/td] [td]15-11[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t5.png
[/td] [td]3:58[/td] [td]Iguodala made a 2 point Layup[/td] [td]15-13[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t25.png
[/td] [td]4:11[/td] [td]Carter missed a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]15-13[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t5.png
[/td] [td]4:22[/td] [td]Nelson made a 2 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]15-15[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t25.png
[/td] [td]4:34[/td] [td]Carter missed a 2 point Layup[/td] [td]17-15[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t25.png
[/td] [td]4:34[/td] [td]Carter missed a 2 point Layup[/td] [td]17-15[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t5.png
[/td] [td]4:42[/td] [td]Gordon missed a 2 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]17-15[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t25.png
[/td] [td]4:56[/td] [td]Duncan missed a 2 point Dunk[/td] [td]17-15[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t5.png
[/td] [td]5:02[/td] [td]Bargnani missed a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]17-15[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t25.png
[/td] [td]5:16[/td] [td]Nash missed a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]17-15[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t5.png
[/td] [td]5:31[/td] [td]Nelson missed a 2 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]17-15[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t5.png
[/td] [td]5:36[/td] [td]Bargnani missed a 2 point Layup[/td] [td]17-15[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t25.png
[/td] [td]5:55[/td] [td]Duncan missed a 2 point Alleyoop[/td] [td]17-15[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t5.png
[/td] [td]6:00[/td] [td]Nelson made a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]19-18[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t25.png
[/td] [td]6:07[/td] [td]Duncan made a 2 point Layup[/td] [td]21-18[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t5.png
[/td] [td]6:13[/td] [td]Nelson missed a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]21-18[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t25.png
[/td] [td]6:26[/td] [td]Duncan missed a 2 point Layup[/td] [td]21-18[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
t25.png
[/td] [td]6:37[/td] [td]Butler made a 2 point Dunk[/td] [td]25-18[/td] [/tr][/table]
Its a lot of fun to play when all you do is pass it into Duncan until you can get a lead

oh word? well call a timeout next time and get the hot meter off him, cause when I have a player like that, I definitely keep going to him as you saw with Moas well. You might want to stop taking so many dumb threes, then you wouldn't get down so much

18 out of 25 of your points were in the paint in the first quarter... and 4 of those 25 were free throws.... SMH

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

18 out of 25 of your points were in the paint in the first quarter... and 4 of those 25 were free throws.... SMH
and your point is??? it's obvious if you were going to leave Bargnai on him that I'm going to take advantage, either switch Howard on himor come up with a new strategy. I'm not gonna take contested jumpshots just for the sake of taking them like you do when I have a HUGE advantage on theinside. I take jumpers when they are open or a player is hot, otherwise I'm giving it to TD inside when I can.

also the lead was only 11 after the 3rd...Duncan hadn't been in for the entire 4th and yet the lead ballooned to 24....

The point is one of the rules of the league is not to have so many damn PIP.. you attempted 3 jumpshots that quarter.... which is ridiculous.. i could hve donethe same with howard but I actually tried to shoot the ball. I guess from now on we can all just do whatever the hell we want.... screw sim rules right

Whatever dude of my 85 points 44 were in the paint, of your 61 points 34 of those were in the paint, you actually had a higher percentage of your points in thepaint. If you wanted to complain, why not pause the game and send me a message during the game? Like I said, I'm not gonna come down, do a crossover, andjack up a 3 like you do every other time. 31 3-pt attempts and not even halfway through the 4th qtr... it was just like the last game we played except Mo wasthe one on fire from everywhere. You need to put up a clear quota of how limited points in the paint should be.

Crag u just trippin that the pip came in bunches. It may seem like alot during the game until u look at the stats after and realize it wasnt an od of pip. Allim sayin is if he did only get 40 of 80 total pts in paint then he should be straight. If bargnani was on stat and u played me id be feedin him the ball aswell. And so would they i this was a real life scenario. Just sayin though

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

This isn't directed at anyone in this league but there's a difference between earned PIP and cheap PIP.
i think there cheap PIP are like

run in the paint and dunk it with good dunkers no matter whos in the way
run around with a slasher until you find a hole to get in the paint

earned PIP IMo is like

offensive rebounds, legit fastbreaks (like off blocks and steals), open passes in the lane (which rarely happens)

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

This isn't directed at anyone in this league but there's a difference between earned PIP and cheap PIP.
i think there cheap PIP are like

run in the paint and dunk it with good dunkers no matter whos in the way
run around with a slasher until you find a hole to get in the paint

earned PIP IMo is like

offensive rebounds, legit fastbreaks (like off blocks and steals), open passes in the lane (which rarely happens)
Exactly.

roll.gif
roll.gif
It had to be done... but it gave miami 2 W's and pushed me outta the playoffspot
frown.gif
Too have a chance I'm gonna need to win out prolly.

Nuggs can you get our last game in tonight?

Back
Top Bottom