***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

thanks dude, crag or ritch can one of you guys approve the trades for me, thanks

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

crag or pablo game? heinrich for wallace? lol
We'll play after this game... meet me in the lobby almost done]

BTw

10 out of 100 points in the paint...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

crag or pablo game? heinrich for wallace? lol
well he's not using them and i don't have any big men their only 4 points difference in their ratings

Yeah Ritch IDK about you.. but that aint a fair trade

And Yankee, as long as you don't play like the last guy w/ Lebron... and shoot only 1 jumpshot w/ Lebron the ENTIRE game... you should be good
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

according to the trade analyzer, cleveland has the advantage so can you just approve the trades

Originally Posted by Ruff C

i need to run some custom games so i can figure out my players shots :-/

I'll play you.

As far as the trades, the Big Z trade is fine with me but I don't think the Hinrich (spell check) Sheed is a fair trade.

yeah i was going to make the same post about it

but he does have only 3 big men, id say give him outlaw for big Z

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

according to the trade analyzer, cleveland has the advantage so can you just approve the trades
big men are worth alot btw in NBA 2k9, actually in the NBA too

Trade Analyzer...
roll.gif

On an off note... we should hopefully be able to get this league in the playoffs in about a week...

Other than DJ nobody has more than 10 games left... get your games in guys!

Trade Analyzer...
roll.gif

On an off note... we should hopefully be able to get this league in the playoffs in about a week...

Other than DJ nobody has more than 10 games left... get your games in guys!

Its more like he only has 4 games since he cant connect with 3 of the guys. He pretty much has no shot at the playoffs since he cant play those other 6 games.

what about brand for kirk...is that any better they're only 3 ratings points apart like outlaw and big z are
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

how do i have no shot at the heat when im right behind them EVEN IF i get 4 auto losses lol

I thought it would be 6 since you also couldn't connect with the Suns. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Trading with a team that's already had it's games simmed is cheesy, especially when offering scrubs for starters. Someone had to say it.

And Yankee I think.

Mamba I'm cool with the Hinrich Brand trade. But c'mon we all know Sheed is way better than Brand
laugh.gif

alright im wack. you can go ahead and sim the rest of the magic schedule lol

oh btw mamba i was playing like an indiot that game. sorry bout the full court pressure and pip lol i didnt really care and was going to give up the seasonanyway
roll.gif

oh yeah and NO TRADING with the magic

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Trading with a team that's already had it's games simmed is cheesy, especially when offering scrubs for starters. Someone had to say it.
that's why i freaking asked and they said it wasn't a problem. brand is two pts lower than sheed but its whatever, think i've secureda playoff spot as long as i don't lose every game from now on.

Back
Top Bottom